Merry Christmas Everyone

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrappieKeith

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Since the holy day in almost upon us I'd like to take a minute to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas.

I know times are hard for most of us.Some are just 1 paycheck away from dissaster. I see the commercials and the pressure of gifting is on high by the retailers.
For me Christmas is a time for family to share each others love and that is the most important part of this time of year.
So go be with your family.Tell them you love them and give them a gift no body else can give...your love.

If you can help somebody too. The feeling you'll get is not something you can buy from a store.

Merry Christmas
Jesus was born and He loves you.

Merry Christmas to all of you. It's true that the love between everyone in the family is the real thing about Christmas. Presents are simply a good bonus.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Best wishes to to everyone and their families. To all those who are having it rough this year may next you bring you better luck. As a final wish to everyone I wish for all May your chains always be sharp, May you always be safe, May your wood always be dry and hard,and May your friends and family always be near at Christmas if not in person then in spirit at the very least.:D

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, and a joyous Kwanzaa to everyone... :hmm3grin2orange:

Careful H².....you're on the path to Political Correctdom. It's------

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

P.S. Is there some pagan connect between your H² and the " Happy Holidays' " H² ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back