Mid Virginia GTG?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the photobucket link to some pictures, they are in the order that I shot them. I am sure more pictures will come in the follow days as other folks get around to posting them.

2011 Mid-VA GTG pictures by Roanoker494 - Photobucket

A few of the pictures to start you off.
100_1947.jpg

The best use I have ever seen for a "box-store" Poulan

100_1948.jpg

GoRving and Igpoe

100_1957.jpg

Guido Salvage brought a few saws

100_1954.jpg

100_1971.jpg

Quite a few two man saws made it to the GTG

Last edited:
Gary's Saws!

These are the saws that Gary (Guido Salvage) brought. I didn't think a couple of still photos could do them justice. He brought all these in the 10' single axle tag-along at the end that the three folks there are holding up.

Warning: Will under no circumstances be liable for or reimburse for damage caused from motion sickness while watching this video.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qb1rlLsp8Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is the photobucket link to some pictures, they are in the order that I shot them. I am sure more pictures will come in the follow days as other folks get around to posting them.

2011 Mid-VA GTG pictures by Roanoker494 - Photobucket

A few of the pictures to start you off.
100_1947.jpg

The best use I have ever seen for a "box-store" Poulan

100_1948.jpg

GoRving and Igpoe

100_1957.jpg

Guido Salvage brought a few saws

100_1954.jpg

100_1971.jpg

Quite a few two man saws made it to the GTG

Extra clear stills with great color........perfect:cheers:

Thanks to all!!

I had a GREAT time, and enjoyed every minute of the day! I had to work a 16 hour day yesterday, but before I left for work yesterday morning, I tried to log on to the site here, and my internet connection was GONE!!! It's still out, so I had to go into town and "borrow" somebody's computer... This SUCKS!! A repair tech is supposed to come within 24 hours, but I want to see the videos and stuff. Sorry that I can't be more "present" on AS for now, but I'll be back on soon.........Rick

I had a GREAT time, and enjoyed every minute of the day! I had to work a 16 hour day yesterday, but before I left for work yesterday morning, I tried to log on to the site here, and my internet connection was GONE!!! It's still out, so I had to go into town and "borrow" somebody's computer... This SUCKS!! A repair tech is supposed to come within 24 hours, but I want to see the videos and stuff. Sorry that I can't be more "present" on AS for now, but I'll be back on soon.........Rick

Don't sweat the small stuff Rick. We ALL had a good time ALL day Saturday. The pics and vids ain't (are not) going anywhere. Gary may be lurking hereabouts; better get the grammar in reasonable shape.
Dean:cheers:

Thanks to GoRving and Igpoe for pulling this whole thing together and a special thanks to GoRving for allowing us to impose all day. You have a real nice place and I will have to remember to bring my fishing gear next time. Special thanks to Ipgoe for the cool old Sears saws and for hanging onto them for me for so long.

Thanks for the replies! I'm still without my computer. Took it to the shop today. I have been cutting-up the wood that was left and hauling it for next season's firewood. That has taken the better part of yesterday and today. 2 more wagons should do it. Saving the cookies for last (desert)....:rock: Today is the second day of the one-man gtg..LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back