Miller Mod Saws Thank You!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
20150325_164133.jpg I want to thank everyone for there support and your trust with your saws. This is a small milestone for me and it's because of you guys. I really enjoy modding saws. I enjoy learning and playing. Although I love all makes of these baby's many of you know I took on the dolmars. And as you see I can know stock some saws because of your support. I have the 421s on back order or they would be in the pic. My plan is to carry 3 of each saw when time and money allows. A stock one, a ported one, and a demo saw for people to run. And i have a start. Lol. The 2 -6100s will be used for the build thread as soon as I get caught up. So again. Thank you boys and hope I can make your day with a good deal on a stock or ported dolmar. O and 1 of my boy wanted in the pics cause he put the saws together! Awesome helper he is.

Unfortunately the 6100 has caused me lots of problems...I don't remember what an air filter is or that it needs to be cleaned. Our other saws have suffered as a result. So you may get lots of complaints lol. Seriously though, cograts. Anything that gets Dolmars to more people is a good thing to me.

Latest posts

Back