Minnesota GTG 9/22/12 @ the dodgegeeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some new safety gear (helmets, glasses, etc.) I picked up at trade shows to add to the prize pile.

I know that it will be hard to squeeze in between all of Sarah's meals, but would like to suggest that any drawings be held early enough in the day so that guys who have to take off before dark on Saturday can participate - maybe even get a chance to try things out?

Philbert

Before
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have some new safety gear (helmets, glasses, etc.) I picked up at trade shows to add to the prize pile.

I know that it will be hard to squeeze in between all of Sarah's meals, but would like to suggest that any drawings be held early enough in the day so that guys who have to take off before dark on Saturday can participate - maybe even get a chance to try things out?

Philbert

Maybe we will do a drawing after we eat lunch or after pie time.

...Here is a list of the parts it needs. Fuel line and filter, air filter and cover, sprocket and needle bearing, impulse hose, clutch, coil, bucking spike, bar nuts, bar and chain, and the screw with bushing that hold the left side of the chain brake handle to the saw. Tree monkey said he has several of the parts but I am asking if anyone else has any of the others that they would donate...

Andy forgot there was some other items that folks had mentioned they had...

jot me down for an air filter i found it, no body parts tho .

i have a complete rewind, coil, air filter, and flat top filter cover. i need to know if this is the right cover or if it needs to be the one with the bubble on top.
also does it have intella carb

between the 2 of us, we come close to 1 brain... :dizzy:

We are planning on starting breakfast at 9am. We will begin playing with saws after. I was thinking lunch will be around 2ish followed by a door prize drawing. Then play with saws some more. Not sure when we will get to the saw rebuild, probably some time after lunch. I will also be up to giving some jeep rides around my property, I have a small off road course set up in my woods. For those that would like we can have a fire also. It should be a good time, I am looking forward to it.

Nice job on cleaning the saw up. Barring no broken racecars from friday night I planning on being there for breakfast. Pretty sure at least one of my boys will be with and my dad is comming with too.

Philbert

I will have to bend your ear on what trade show you go to to get good stuff like that! :msp_w00t:

We are planning on starting breakfast at 9am. We will begin playing with saws after. I was thinking lunch will be around 2ish followed by a door prize drawing. Then play with saws some more. Not sure when we will get to the saw rebuild, probably some time after lunch. I will also be up to giving some jeep rides around my property, I have a small off road course set up in my woods. For those that would like we can have a fire also. It should be a good time, I am looking forward to it.

thanks for considering it! Hey, weren't you planning on bringing bacon, too? :msp_w00t: sorry you will miss it. And yes, I sure hope it will be a great 1!

Is this mostly about food, and not saws? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Is this mostly about food, and not saws? :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

C'mon now ST, you're Scandinavian, you understand this concept.:msp_thumbup:

Kumla, coffee, and saws would of just put me over the edge.:hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back