Minnesota GTG 9/22/12 @ the dodgegeeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys suck...:msp_angry:
I'll get you back in October with the 4 day Jasper fest!!!
Ok, a couple of you will be there too...
But the rest of you will be jealous as hell!!!
Just sayin...:msp_unsure:

Sampled the bacon, not very good so I think i am going to just eat it all myself.... Ha. I got 4 lbs I just sliced. Pretty darn good if I must say so... See you all in the morning....

Wish I could be there! Grew up in Chisago Lakes area, Duluth, now Alaska. If you guys would just postpone until November I'd join you for sure... Have a great GTG and everyone stay safe!

Wish I could be there! Grew up in Chisago Lakes area, Duluth, now Alaska. If you guys would just postpone until November I'd join you for sure... Have a great GTG and everyone stay safe!

cool!! my brother in law and sister in law live in ankorage... my brother in law is in the air force!!..we are going to try to come up there next year..

I'm about to hit the road and somehow managed to delete Sarah's PM with the address/directions. Someone wanna shoot it to me? Andy's probably still sleeping.

I'm about to hit the road and somehow managed to delete Sarah's PM with the address/directions. Someone wanna shoot it to me? Andy's probably still sleeping.

Yup, I was sleeping. I just pm'd you the address. I am up now, gonna go outside and take some before pictures. Its 41degrees out there, nice wood cutting weather.

cool!! my brother in law and sister in law live in ankorage... my brother in law is in the air force!!..we are going to try to come up there next year..
Excellent! Hope you are all having fun. Any AS member that makes it to Kodiak gets a free personal river guide for Salmon. Come on over!

Back