Minnesota GTG 9/22/12 @ the dodgegeeks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a sign at the end of the driveway, so watch for it. I will also put a couple of signs out early saturday morning on the road. You will probably see my neighbors house right before my place and think is this it, he also has alot of fire wood sitting out in log form.

seems like i'm supposed to go somewhere on saterday
just can't remember where
seems like i'm supposed to bring something
just can't remember what

seems like i'm supposed to go somewhere on saterday
just can't remember where
seems like i'm supposed to bring something
just can't remember what

I think you were going to go to the mall of america shopping for shoes and you were going to bring clean socks cause of your strange foot fetish.

Can I put in for the door prizes now? I don't want you guys to make off with all the good stuff before I get out of bed. :p

This time tomorrow I should be South East bound and down.

I plan on being there around 830-900.

Cant wait. Just have to sharpen the 510 tonite, get my stuff together, and I should be ready to go.

Excited to meet you guys and put faces to the names.:clap:

Did somebody say bacon and cheese?

Count me in for the bacon fest! That is what this is about right?
Just found out that the wife is going to let me go so im all in.

Should be there in time for breakfast, if I don't stay up all night doing some last minute sharpening and oversleep. Got out of working tomorrow, but might cut out early to take down a dead elm for a neighbor. Gonna be driving the car, as I just noticed the truck plates expired last month...whoops.

I'll be dragging a jar of salsa and some chips along. Nothing real hot though, don't want to kill any Swedes or Norwegians!

Just a reminder 9am breakfast, venison spaghetti lunch about 2, and now we are adding a fish fry for those that will be staying late. Sarah does a very very good fish fry. Oh yeah and the pies are now in my fridge.:biggrin:

I WILL be able to make it tomorrow!! In time for coffee and breakfast, too! Sure will be fun putting faces to the personalities I've gotten to know here!

Ted

Back