Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we do. It doesn't have the hydraulic capacity that the 2000 series do.

From the Hills

Chelsea volunteer fire responded amazingly fast. Had to be electrical or someone messing around, but it was below zero and windy so they'd have to be hardcore to be out in it.
e5b1a431ed56062ac7ab943cffe9f30f.jpg
3dffbbe85281bc411b09888d6a930c74.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

July 22,23 GTG at the Dodgegeeks. Friday the 22 we will be cutting 18" cookies at my Red Oak pile. Saturday we can mess around until about 12:30 and then we will head up to Rush City 8 miles away and we are doing our 4th year of Chainsaw racing. Sounds like Hedgerow is going to be there and maybe some people from Tennessee. Hope we can have a great turn out, I know we'll have a good time.

On the fire note, dad's shop burned the ground 2 days before this past Christmas, there's almost nothing left of the building, nor do they know what started it either. Parents got woken up about midnight by some loud noise, looked out the window and the shed was 3/4 engulfed in flames. The shed was about 200 ft. away from the house so it did not affect the house. Insurance co. gave us the ok to go digging though the pile but a proper inventory and clean-up will have to wait until spring now. Dealing with these situations are not fun at all.

On the fire note, dad's shop burned the ground 2 days before this past Christmas, there's almost nothing left of the building, nor do they know what started it either. Parents got woken up about midnight by some loud noise, looked out the window and the shed was 3/4 engulfed in flames. The shed was about 200 ft. away from the house so it did not affect the house. Insurance co. gave us the ok to go digging though the pile but a proper inventory and clean-up will have to wait until spring now. Dealing with these situations are not fun at all.
Wow. That sucks. Glad everyone was OK, sounds like?

Damn it!!! Just got off the phone with my dad. He had his Echo Twin Cylinder, a Stihl pole saw, and a big John Deere saw stolen from his shed about 10 days ago. He lives just south of Lonsdale, Minnesota a few miles west of Fairbault. Keep your eyes open for some meth head trying to sell saw's cheap. Damn it!!! They stole his 084 about a year ago. Damn it, that was going to be mine.

Latest posts

Back