Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saw already has handicap.....I built it and I'm operator. I'll get it handed to me in any class I enter. I just don't want to get made fun of for my chain.

You obviously never had the dis pleasure of running the chain I filed up for the 4 cube I built in TN... Now THERE, was a damn poor chain!!!
Just do it and learn...
:msp_wink:

You obviously never had the dis pleasure of running the chain I filed up for the 4 cube I built in TN... Now THERE, was a damn poor chain!!!
Just do it and learn...
:msp_wink:

Ok then before I do this. Is there any don't do's to a race chain?

Don't take too much off the rakers, ya cant get it back.

Or you end up having to do this...:msp_sad:

attachment.php

16" 10 pin on the 111 with no rakers?? :clap::clap:

If its running by iowa gtg itll be fun. itll have rakers though. hoping to run a 11 pin 18" bar. Now we gotta put everything together, and run it. Ill have some raceish chains if someone wants to try, derricks getting pretty good on the silvey.:cool:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I am gonna try my Homelite super 650 8 pin 16" at hedgefest. I will prolly lose on the changeovers because that saw is so heavy:D

You may be surprised how well the old Homelite does... There were some fella's back east that made some super fast race saws out of that series of saws...
They were fast!

Back