Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take care of your self. I just found out a good friend of mine has stage 4 cancer in his whole abdominal area. At least 4 weeks in the hospital. They say it is fully curable thank god.

I will have a chat about subject later this evening. I hope everything works out for him.

Take care of your self. I just found out a good friend of mine has stage 4 cancer in his whole abdominal area. At least 4 weeks in the hospital. They say it is fully curable thank god.

I wish the best for your friend, I just have a bad chest/sinus cold. I am starting to feel a little better already.

Sounds good, been wainting a couple years to take a shot at that saw

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I got my new larger degree wheel today. As soon as the saw gets back from a little squish trim session, it'll be getting some use.

Yup get over it before next week. Any sickies are riding in the trailer:p and sarah if ya got a 2xl kunz shirt id take it.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Just out of curiousity, anyone in the area going to the gun show in Dresser on saturday? Me and dad are planning on it. May also stop in and say hi to wetgunpowder on the way up...

I thought about it but ammo and guns are way too high right now. Its getting ridiculous.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back