Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.jpg

After looking at this picture again I see there is no way I could get into that camper. It looks as though the entry door is all of 13" wide. Rules out me and alot of others I know.

After looking at this picture again I see there is no way I could get into that camper. It looks as though the entry door is all of 13" wide. Rules out me and alot of others I know.

I thought thats where the ironing board folded out. I bet you can go through the cab and in the back.

Ok kids, lets think for a minute or two here. Standard procedure in a Ford shop (I hear) is to pull the cab from the chassis to do things like change an alternator. So here we are pulling the "camper", then the cab, and then reinstalling. I think it will be affordable for this couple, but WOW.
Or in a 550 is there another motor option, like a Detroit? Or is it a gasser?

Base price with standard equipment and no optional up grades. $261,000:hmm3grin2orange:

Dodge makes a diesel???
Oh, that's right, they just put a 1970's tech shell around someone else's motor...
Sorry...
Couldn't resist...
:msp_sneaky:

Ford won't even claim them tractor motors. To bad they didn't pull like they were a tractor.
GM bought in Isuzu and now they have a decent motor in an ugly truck, but they won't put the Driptroit name on it. Shameful, really.
Only other name as good as the motor in a Dodge won't put one in a pickup, but they have their own semi tractors now.

images

Dodge may not be the builder of it but it sure is a sweet match. I have known alot of people swap cummins engines into there fords, jeeps, chevys...never hear of people wanting to pull out there motor to swap in a powerstroke.

Dodge may not be the builder of it but it sure is a sweet match. I have known alot of people swap cummins engines into there fords, jeeps, chevys...never hear of people wanting to pull out there motor to swap in a powerstroke.

Get into a 650 Ford and you get a Cummins with an Allison tranny, and it really gets no better than that.

Yup.. I like the old 12 valve the best...
The power stroke does it's job... But it's not the shizz..
Although the 6.0 is my favorite v-8... Not for what it was, but for what it can be...
GM products are off the table for me now...
Will never own another...
Ever...

May be I shouldnt have printed my opinion on Fords engine choices and opened up that whole can of worms. Should only voice opinions on something safe like whether Husky is better than Stihl etc. etc.:hmm3grin2orange:
I'll quit stirring the pot----gotta get ready for church services!:msp_smile:

Ron

May be I shouldnt have printed my opinion on Fords engine choices and opened up that whole can of worms. Should only voice opinions on something safe like whether Husky is better than Stihl etc. etc.:hmm3grin2orange:
I'll quit stirring the pot----gotta get ready for church services!:msp_smile:

Ron

Husky, stihl, I say they both pretty Damn good. At least your not talkin bout then Dang Dolmars.:msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back