Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got home from the tractor pulls at the pine county fair. While I was there I asked about our races on Sunday. We will be located in the grandstand area, same place they do Derby and tractor pulls. . . . Races start at noon but I want to get there about 10 to set up. If anyone else can come early that would be great.

Is that right off Main Street?

Just North of Pine City?

Only an hour or so from the Twin Cities?

attachment.php

Near 'Woodpecker Ridge Park' (really)?

attachment.php

Just checking to be sure.

Philbert

Well, Sarah, you can hang onto my shirt a while longer. Gotta work tomorrow and Sunday, noon to 6 :( I don't mind the OT, and double time, but it sure comes at the most inopportune times.

I'll get it from ya at some point this year yet, I know it won't be Grantsburg though.

Well, Sarah, you can hang onto my shirt a while longer. Gotta work tomorrow and Sunday, noon to 6 :( I don't mind the OT, and double time, but it sure comes at the most inopportune times.

I'll get it from ya at some point this year yet, I know it won't be Grantsburg though.

Bummer. Anyone coming that you see more than us that I could hand it off to?

i will be at races.. i will my have my 6400, a new demo jonsered 2260, and my 49sp will make its debut.....hopefully.. just put together.. all my stuff is at house in grantsburg

i will be at races.. i will my have my 6400, a new demo jonsered 2260, and my 49sp will make its debut.....hopefully.. just put together.. all my stuff is at house in grantsburg

Awesome the more 49's the better. It was cool having a class just for 49's

I know of 2 stock 2159's to run that 2260 against

Well this is another race I won't be able to make. Wheat is starting to come in at the co-op so I no I will be busy for the next few weeks.

On the other note. 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 longbed quad cab 4X4 cummins is sitting in my drive way to replace old red. Only has a 116000 miles on it . Much nicer than the old truck for getting the kids in and out, and I can even here the wife talk now that she is sitting beside me instead of riding in the back and shouting thru the slider:hmm3grin2orange:.
Him won't let me upload a pic, Hit the upload from computer and doesn't work hey steve.

Beefie

Last edited:
Well this is another race I won't be able to make. Wheat is starting to come in at the co-op so I no I will be busy for the next few weeks.

On the other note. 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 longbed quad cab 4X4 cummins is sitting in my drive way to replace old red. Only has a 116000 miles on it . Much nicer than the old truck for getting the kids in and out, and I can even here the wife talk now that she is sitting beside me instead of riding in the back and shouting thru the slider:hmm3grin2orange:.
Him won't let me upload a pic, Hit the upload from computer and doesn't work hey steve.

Beefie
Check my sig for pic help, I bet you're missing a step. Lemme know if you still can't figure it out, and we'll try to get it working.

Beefie

Just text me a few pics man... tapatalk will do the rest. :)

Just going outside to start loading everything up, gonna try to get up there about 10. Hope to see lots of you there. Looks like perfect weather again for our racing, we sure are having a nice summer.

Latest posts

Back