• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Minty Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Mueller

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sold a few things and have some money burning a hole in my pocket. Kicking around the idea of picking up a mint 064. Let me know what you have.

Might consider a 044 or 066 flat top.

Thanks
Kyle

What's up buddy.
Hope you find a nice one, they're out there, almost bought one last week.
I have a beat up ported 440, built from the cases with all new bearings and seals as well as a new gilardoni cylinder that was ported ported befor it was ever ran.
I had him build it for a large firewood job that never happened. It may have 30 tanks on it, but its one of my worst looking saws lol.

Sold a few things a have some money burning a hole in my pocket. Kicking around the idea of picking up a mint 064. Let me know what you have.

Might consider a 044 or 066 flat top.

Thanks
Kyle

f233fc0f84c3c751b80a41dfb26e4ed2.jpg

Not sure what they are worth but I’ve got this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up buddy.
Hope you find a nice one, they're out there, almost bought one last week.
I have a beat up ported 440, built from the cases with all new bearings and seals as well as a new gilardoni cylinder that was ported ported befor it was ever ran.
I had him build it for a large firewood job that never happened. It may have 30 tanks on it, but its one of my worst looking saws lol.

Not a lot, fixing to head back to AK. What are you up too?

What’s one of your worst saws look like... missing the factory stickers and a scratch or two? :laughing:

Wanna get my hands on a good running 064 and then I’ll keep you in mind on that 440.

Not a lot, fixing to head back to AK. What are you up too?

What’s one of your worst saws look like... missing the factory stickers and a scratch or two? :laughing:

Wanna get my hands on a good running 064 and then I’ll keep you in mind on that 440.
No it really is pretty rough, but the more of them I see get listed the better it looks. It had a hole in the filter plastic so its got black duct tape on that and a good amount of paint missing off the bottom. It was supposed to be a bucket saw, not like on my bucket list, but one to just throw in the bucket of the tractor.

No it really is pretty rough, but the more of them I see get listed the better it looks. It had a hole in the filter plastic so its got black duct tape on that and a good amount of paint missing off the bottom. It was supposed to be a bucket saw, not like on my bucket list, but one to just throw in the bucket of the tractor.

I know what you mean, it’s nice having a good beater saw around. I don’t have one right now...

Ha not yet! But it’s the only power head I have at the moment so it might before too long. Need more saws:crazy2:
Gotta get a good milling saw and would like a 50cc saw down the road...
Sold a sweet 660 this year, it was a bit sad letting it go, had it for quite a while. I may sell my 550 as I don't really need it anymore for tree work this summer and I have other saws that would stand in for it. You probably wouldn't want to mill with it though :laugh:.

Back