• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Misc Stihl/Husqvarna parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wells

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey there, new to the site and I figured I would start off buy purchasing a few parts I need to finish building some saws I have. Iam looking for the following.

1 Husqvarna 562 carburetor
2-3 MS660 top covers in good-new condition
2-3 MS660 Carburetor covers in good-new condition
2-3 MS660 sprocket side covers in good-new condition
1 set of pro safety handlebars for MS660
1 set of pro safety handlebars for MS440
2 MS660 chainbreak handles
1 OEM Husqvarna 395 cylinder
1 OEM or aftermarket 395 piston
1 set of MS440 plastics (top cover, carb cover and sprocket side cover)

Thanks!

Hey there, new to the site and I figured I would start off buy purchasing a few parts I need to finish building some saws I have. Iam looking for the following.

1 Husqvarna 562 carburetor
2-3 MS660 top covers in good-new condition
2-3 MS660 Carburetor covers in good-new condition
2-3 MS660 sprocket side covers in good-new condition
1 set of pro safety handlebars for MS660
1 set of pro safety handlebars for MS440
2 MS660 chainbreak handles
1 OEM Husqvarna 395 cylinder
1 OEM or aftermarket 395 piston
1 set of MS440 plastics (top cover, carb cover and sprocket side cover)

Thanks!
I have a Pro Safety full wrap for a 660, and a nice air filter cover...

PO wants to know if I'm trustworthy... I'm hoping one of you fellers can vouch for me! Thanks
I can vouch for him. Heck he sent saws home with me and said we'd figure it out later. Btw clint still need driver count from ya on those chains

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE

Looking for some MS460 parts. exhaust and face plate, chain break handle, carburator, all components inside carb compartment, air filter base, air filter, air filter cover, the tower the air filter cover screws onto, maybe a set of pro safetys or full wrap handlebars, and complete pull cord cover.

Clint, please MSG me your mailing address (im not sure if you have already) so I can atleast get the money order shipped out to you. I checked the Tracking Information you sent me after you shipped out the parts, and there has been no recent updates other than the date you delivered them to the USPS Office, which was on September 6, 2014.

Thank you.

Usps is being pretty slow lately. Took 14 days for me to get a saw from Colorado to idaho. Wtf

About a month ago it 3 weeks for USPS to ship a letter package from Northern Californian to me in southern British Columbia. Wtf is right lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USPS at it's finest, I always say lol
I always get tracking, and I've never, that I can recall, had a package take longer to ship than the estimated arrival date printed on the receipt. Usually one week exactly to anywhere in the US for standard post. International... who knows??? :rolleyes:

Yeah usps is usually pretty good for me. Just this last time it seems like it got lost for a while...

i just got that fallers belt with wedges, and tapes from wjarrel on monday. i think it only took 5 days in total and he's from southern califoria.

I don't know where the package is? I do know that it contained a near new Pro Safety 660 wrap handle, a very nice 660 air filter cover with a MAGNUM sticker on it, and a 660 chain brake handle... It was shipped out from Northern California on Sep. 6, 2014...
upload_2014-9-18_19-22-12.png

Back