• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Misc Stihl/Husqvarna parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clint, go to canada post website and enter in the customs form umber in the tracking bar. it will tell you right there whether it has been delivered or not.

Yeah they're descriptions on they're updates are pretty vague! Can't believe it's taking this long. Canada Post is giving all us Canucks a bad name damnit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First-Class Pkg Int'l. Is that meaning you shipped this package to me priority?

I have the USPS app on my iPhone with the tracking number saved on it so whenever I open the app and press track, it has the number you gave me and instantly loads it up and checks for any recent updates on the packages progress. Hasn't been a single update since September 06,2014,

8:21am - Package accepted. Weaverville, California

2:06pm - Departed post office. Weaverville, California.

6:01pm - Arrived at USPS facility. Redding, California.

10:57pm - Departed USPS facility. Redding, California.

All this took place on September 06, 2014. And zero updates since then.

Never use USPS again ladies and gentlemen! Hah

I haven't bought anything from anyone on this site yet but I do a fair but of cross border shopping. USPS is the only way to go without forking out huge fees from brokerage or other handling.

I think the thing we are more interested in is have you sent the payment yet? Checking the tracking proves that the item has shipped, where is the proof that you have paid?

Frankly I hate reading about these things online, there is no excuse for not having a paypal account or other method of etransfer. If you want to buy / sell online set yourself up with the correct equipment or stick to local swap meets and kijiji.

I haven't bought anything from anyone on this site yet but I do a fair but of cross border shopping. USPS is the only way to go without forking out huge fees from brokerage or other handling.

I think the thing we are more interested in is have you sent the payment yet? Checking the tracking proves that the item has shipped, where is the proof that you have paid?

Frankly I hate reading about these things online, there is no excuse for not having a paypal account or other method of etransfer. If you want to buy / sell online set yourself up with the correct equipment or stick to local swap meets and kijiji.
I do agree with much of your post. :clap:

Latest posts

Back