• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS MS460 New price $1000.00 New 25" Bar included

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've not had any trouble selling saws.

This one was just listed a few days ago. I'm sure it will sell soon.

I've got an offer of 850.00 PHO.......and that's getting close to buying it.

Clint had a Mastermind 064 that set here for weeks. I had a Mastermind ported 362cmr that I wound up trading away- couldn't sell it. I bought it for $925, ran 1/2 tank thru it (literally... I drained it to sell it) and listed it for $950 shipped. The only offer I got on it was $600 shipped and was told that "porting adds no value.... it just means that someone has been inside the saw." I don't think it depreciated $300 in a 1/2 tank. I traded it for a clean clean 262xp and a very clean rebuilt 10mm 044.

crzybowhntr

crzybowhntr

ArboristSite Operative
The video that you posted of the saw in use, was it equipped with a square filed chain? If that`s been answered already - sorry I missed it.

skippysphins

skippysphins

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Clint had a Mastermind 064 that set here for weeks. I had a Mastermind ported 362cmr that I wound up trading away- couldn't sell it. I bought it for $925, ran 1/2 tank thru it (literally... I drained it to sell it) and listed it for $950 shipped. The only offer I got on it was $600 shipped and was told that "porting adds no value.... it just means that someone has been inside the saw." I don't think it depreciated $300 in a 1/2 tank. I traded it for a clean clean 262xp and a very clean rebuilt 10mm 044.
I'm not sure what to think about this subject but yours and Clint's saws were worth the asking price ! As is this one
Chris

Latest posts