• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS Rebuilt & Ported Husqvarna 2100XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DANG!!!!

Randy, your work never ceases to impress, and your coordination is obviously quite good as well!!!!

I love to watch your saws spitting out shoe-string potatoe-like chunks of wood that builds a foot tall pile in about 30 seconds versus the little chips that my saws dump out....

I am trying to figure out if I should have a two or three or four saw plan and if a pissed off 100cc like this should be part of the plan.....

1.a little top handle for pruning and light work for firewood/sticks

2.a 272 (converted JRed 630) for light to medium-heavy work

3.a bad-azz, pissed off 100cc ported saw for when I just want to have it for the sake of having it and the occasional need of getting to use it....

That's Big Jon (his SIL) operating the beast.:)

I have been MIA for quite a while. Just busy working and the summer is truck pulling season for me. I have to comment on this one.......I owned a 285 with a 2100 top end Randy did. Man that saw would pull a 28" like it was not even there. I love the 2100's I really think they were ahead of their time. I have a 36" .404 set up that would be perfect for this....

What does the 395 piston do for the saw? Any special reason to use it?

There isn't a good quality aftermarket piston made for these saws, and OEM pistons that aren't worn out are really hard to come by. The 395 piston is readily available from either Meteor, or OEM. That is the reason we used it here. Plus Shaun Carr told me it would work. Props to Shaun here. :)

DANG!!!!

Randy, your work never ceases to impress, and your coordination is obviously quite good as well!!!!

I love to watch your saws spitting out shoe-string potatoe-like chunks of wood that builds a foot tall pile in about 30 seconds versus the little chips that my saws dump out....

I am trying to figure out if I should have a two or three or four saw plan and if a pissed off 100cc like this should be part of the plan.....

1.a little top handle for pruning and light work for firewood/sticks

2.a 272 (converted JRed 630) for light to medium-heavy work

3.a bad-azz, pissed off 100cc ported saw for when I just want to have it for the sake of having it and the occasional need of getting to use it....
I have a Wickedworksaw 2188 and its a lot of fun for when I need it or don't:) If I didn't I'd be all over this. This saw is a beast, someone's gonna be happy.

I just picked an 084 to fix up n get ported by Shaun otherwise I would have grabbed this one. Someone got a great deal on an awesome saw. Nice work Randy!

If the deal falls though and you want this opened let me know otherwise this is going on lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back