Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well boys look out here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my vacation today so i will be making it!! Heavyfuel tell your boy the dodge isnt going to make but the wife jetta diesel will!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

:jawdrop::chainsaw::clap:COOL!! Are you going to bring your sidekick with ya?? Can't remember his name right now, was it Mark?:dizzy:

:jawdrop::chainsaw::clap:COOL!! Are you going to bring your sidekick with ya?? Can't remember his name right now, was it Mark?:dizzy:

Going to see but if it get a little dry he's going to be busy . He works at a grain elevator . We havent hardly got any crops out down here!

For Woodyman money is no object.:popcorn:
?????????? What do you mean:monkey:I tkink you better be thinking of learning a few new words like,oooooh my God,what just happened,how did he do that,is my chain sharp,is my plug fouled,those Husqvarna's are amazing,unbelievable,great,fabulous,marvelous,superb.Just something to think about :hmm3grin2orange:

I have a Husqvarna 336 35cc if you want me to bring it.
attachment.php
It has a 13' bar on it and I have a 16" for it to.It turns 13,800 WOT and this one is stock:jawdrop:

?????????? What do you mean:monkey:I tkink you better be thinking of learning a few new words like,oooooh my God,what just happened,how did he do that,is my chain sharp,is my plug fouled,those Husqvarna's are amazing,unbelievable,great,fabulous,marvelous,superb.Just something to think about :hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure we will all be in awe as you blow through those 2X2 cants we have waiting for you!:chainsaw:

Anyone bringing a chainsaw mill this time?

I had to leave before Mike got his out last time. I'm thinking pretty hard about getting one, and would like to see one in action first.

MNGuns, don't forget the camera - lots of photo ops. Also, maybe you should run up and buy that Wright blade saw I posted in the Ebay/CL thread. It isn't too far from ya.

Wish I could make this one. But, with it being hunting season i'll be real busy all month nov and dec.

Latest posts

Back