Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well just going to mod it lightly but shes getting a velocity stack and a kn airfilter stock is junk. open muffler a hole bunch and get the dremel out and do some hoggin kinda lookin forward to it.

J.D. will you be doing anything after all the racing and firewood cutting like a fire outside or when the sun goes down does everyone leave?I am sure HEAVY FUEL and you will have alot of questions about how well my Husqvarn's ran and how or why you got beat by them:hmm3grin2orange:

J.D. will you be doing anything after all the racing and firewood cutting like a fire outside or when the sun goes down does everyone leave?I am sure HEAVY FUEL and you will have alot of questions about how well my Husqvarn's ran and how or why you got beat by them:hmm3grin2orange:

Your saws are getting smaller and smaller but your talk is getting bigger and bigger.:clap:

I am sure we'll have a fire going. Guys can hang around as long as they like.:cheers:

I am sure we'll have a fire going. Guys can hang around as long as they like.:cheers:
Sounds good.And tell HEAVY FUEL its not the size that matters and yes I do have a couple smaller saws and I have a bigger one too.It should be interesting to see just what a good sharp chain and a operator that knows how to cut will do:):chainsaw:

Sounds good.And tell HEAVY FUEL its not the size that matters and yes I do have a couple smaller saws and I have a bigger one too.It should be interesting to see just what a good sharp chain and a operator that knows how to cut will do:):chainsaw:

Tell that to your 346 when it is sitting next to the 084 and a 32 inch cottonwood.:hmm3grin2orange:

Tell that to your 346 when it is sitting next to the 084 and a 32 inch cottonwood.:hmm3grin2orange:
When my dog saw my NE346XP cut wood for the first time yesterday her jaw droped :jawdrop: and her eyes got real big and she has stayed that way ever since and she is just a dog.I don't know if I should run it in front of you:drool:
attachment.php
That 346 is a beast:chainsaw:

When my dog saw my NE346XP cut wood for the first time yesterday her jaw droped :jawdrop: and her eyes got real big and she has stayed that way ever since and she is just a dog.I don't know if I should run it in front of you:drool:
attachment.php

Now that's just funny right there! I don't care who you are or how big your dogs are, it's funny! :chainsaw:

I suspect you are referring to "beer thirty". We need them Ohioans to send us some of that small batch stuff they seem to drink all the time, and give it the Cheesehead test.

Anyone interested in a 30cc shootout? I suspect my 28cc Echo will cut with the 35cc stuff. I only have one entry however, as I had to make a police report on my MS170, it grew legs out of the back of my truck last weekend :cry:

I suspect you are referring to "beer thirty". We need them Ohioans to send us some of that small batch stuff they seem to drink all the time, and give it the Cheesehead test.

Anyone interested in a 30cc shootout? I suspect my 28cc Echo will cut with the 35cc stuff. I only have one entry however, as I had to make a police report on my MS170, it grew legs out of the back of my truck last weekend :cry:

I have a Husqvarna 336 35cc if you want me to bring it.
attachment.php
It has a 13' bar on it and I have a 16" for it to.It turns 13,800 WOT and this one is stock:jawdrop:

echo top handle 30 cc with 12 inch BC.
Presently being used for landscape timber duty, so needs some tlc tune and chain........
would be fun to see though.
and I'd like to see the $100 ryobis run if anyone has one.

I'm taking applications for front handle operators. Wetgunpowder, you are excluded, I don't even know how to sharpen a chain that big...no need to put it in the dirt :monkey:
I'll do it, I'm not afraid!
:biggrinbounce2:
I'll bring my son and his Husky 23 compact for the 30cc shootout. It's about time he gets into the social aspects of wood cutting.

attachment.php

Are you SURE that it's NOT just a gag reflex?:confused:

Just teasin'

Latest posts

Back