Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bikesaw yet but I'm really thinking about it!:chainsaw:

I'll just bring every saw I have that needs a new chain.
:cheers: to you Boyd!

I'm just funnin anyway, My 346 has a beautiful chain on it already. Is a 16" bar going to be big enough for the wood we will be racing through?

I'm just funnin anyway, My 346 has a beautiful chain on it already. Is a 16" bar going to be big enough for the wood we will be racing through?

I have some square cants that are around 10 inches or so. I also have some bigger pine logs that will work pretty well too.
The 346 will qualify for the shootout.

I don't know where you put the gas in,you got a Jonesred.Just make sure its tuned right because I don't like to lose.And I will be modding the muffler on my 371 and giving grandpatractor's 7900 a run for its money.

I don't know where you put the gas in,you got a Jonesred.Just make sure its tuned right because I don't like to lose.And I will be modding the muffler on my 371 and giving grandpatractor's 7900 a run for its money.

Maybe mine will would go faster if I put a gray clutch on it. Is that because oil soaks into the orange and makes it look 10 years older than it is?:hmm3grin2orange:

Okay the list for the shoot out.

Dude-346
Grandpatractor -5100
Wetgunpowder-5100
maybe- 2153
Steve NW WI 5100
Thorcw 028

Who else?

Last edited:
My brother rbmopar and I are going to try and make it if the weather cooperates an he can get some crops out of the field by then. Don't ask him to bring a lot of his saws because I do not want to have to load up a U-haul to get them their.

Are you guys getting the rain like we are here?
Oh and I hope it works so you can come on over!

We have been wet all year. Brother was dry until about harvest time. It has rained almost every day for the last three weeks. If at all possible we will try and make it. My brother came to one of your last gatherings and stated it was a good time.

I just picked up 346 and a couple of Poulan 330's. If these qualify and he finds the time to to work the magic we will bring them with.

We have been wet all year. Brother was dry until about harvest time. It has rained almost every day for the last three weeks. If at all possible we will try and make it. My brother came to one of your last gatherings and stated it was a good time.

I just picked up 346 and a couple of Poulan 330's. If these qualify and he finds the time to to work the magic we will bring them with.

We have had the same weather here. Too dry and cool all summer and now its won't stop raining.
If I remember right your brother had an old David Bradly and a SachsDolmar too.

Talked to the owner of the Mac 5-49 two man tonight. I'll be pulling it out of his shed tomorrow and see what it needs. Get that old Mall tuned up JD, you have a race on your hands.

BTW, the owner wants to watch, but is not willing to be hands on, thinks it's too dangerous. I'm taking applications for front handle operators. Wetgunpowder, you are excluded, I don't even know how to sharpen a chain that big...no need to put it in the dirt :monkey:

Here's the list of Steve's free chain giveaway so far, I have not checked the garage or the shed yet.

14 - 3/8, .050 60DL Various brands, chisel and semi chisel
1 - 3/8 .050 70 DL, Oregon Chisel
3 - 3/8 Mini, .050 50 DL, Oregon semi chisel safety

If you can use em they're yours, I'll have a box in the back of the black Chevy with the bowtie back window guard. First come, first served, as is no warranty.

If i make it i will bring the 026 ! Got here running yesterday now she gets to come apart after she gets broke in a little!!!!! Hope it turns out alright!:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back