Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well boys look out here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my vacation today so i will be making it!! Heavyfuel tell your boy the dodge isnt going to make but the wife jetta diesel will!:chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

going to bring 1 660 (the raffle saw) 1 460 (slinger) and the 026 (me) if i get off my azz and get it done going to need a little help going to try and machine a pop up and everything so we will see

well she told me that she probably wont cut now so i guess the 026 will be my little monster. Also she said it was way to heavy!! she hate the cold and said she will probably not make it up with me because of the cold!!!!

J.D. do you have a list of everyone who will be there for sure?And HEAVY FUEL I will be bringing my new to me 371XP that I am taking the 2 ring EPA piston out and replacing it with a 1 ring Meteor piston kit with no base gasket and a muffler mod.It should keep up with a 7900 when I am done.:chainsawguy:

J.D. do you have a list of everyone who will be there for sure?And HEAVY FUEL I will be bringing my new to me 371XP that I am taking the 2 ring EPA piston out and replacing it with a 1 ring Meteor piston kit with no base gasket and a muffler mod.It should keep up with a 7900 when I am done.:chainsawguy:

Good Idea I'll get a list started.
looks like I better get a race chain on the 7900.

The List

Ok here is what I have so far. If I missed ya or got you in the wrong category just speak up.

Planning on coming

Grandpatractor.
Heavy Fuel
wetgunpowder
biker dude
redlinefever
woodyman
GrizzlyAdams86
polkat
Steve NW WI
Philbert
thorcw

Maybe's

kevinj
Beefie
04ultra
MNguns
husq445
wi50
valekbrothers
manyhobies
shwinecat
rpmopar
VINIFIREWOOD
StihlyinEly

have you had any luck with it!!!!!! I tried to make one from full chain but I dont know if it will work got to find so soft wood to see if it is sharp. How much for one .050 72 dpl

I have part of a roll.

Are you going to be using square ground when we race?Do you sharpen it at your place?If you got it on your saw then I might have to get a loop and try it out at the GTG.I can't sharpen it but I can turn it into round ground when it gets dull.What ever happened to that sharpener that attaches to your bar for square ground that was going to be ready this year?

Latest posts

Back