Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you Minnesotans figure out how to put a bullet in Bambi and clear the schedule for next weekend? (Remember, if no pics, you are required to bring vennie steaks as proof!)

attachment.php
attachment.php
Hey Jon you were right,my dog buried the 359 out back and I just found it and cleaned it up abit.I suppose you are getting alittle nevous now.
attachment.php

J.D. & Jon I was up in your neck of the woods the other day and found something on the side of the road that one of you must have lost.I think it is an accessory that came with all your saws.:hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

Don't you have a sigiheroshima bar for that one yet?
Thats SUGIHARA to you you.The 346 I bought with no bar and thought I would try one out on it.I do have a new chain for the 359.The chain box says OR375 72CL.I don't know what those letters and numbers mean but I will give it a try at the GTG.

Thats SUGIHARA to you you.The 346 I bought with no bar and thought I would try one out on it.I do have a new chain for the 359.The chain box says OR375 72CL.I don't know what those letters and numbers mean but I will give it a try at the GTG.

I've got an untouched loop also, I'll leave it that way. Then we get to handfile and race again.

I've got an untouched loop also, I'll leave it that way. Then we get to handfile and race again.
Hand file and race again!What kind of dirty wood do you have to cut.Did you drag it through the woods?If the square loop I have gets dull it is going to round.I don't have a clue as to how to sharpen that square stuff.Maybe I should get one of those ATOP sharpeners from Bailey's(can anyone borrow me $199.00).I thought I would use the round in the morning than switch to square for the timed cuts.Maybe do timed cuts with both to see how much faster the square is.

Hand file and race again!What kind of dirty wood do you have to cut.Did you drag it through the woods?If the square loop I have gets dull it is going to round.I don't have a clue as to how to sharpen that square stuff.Maybe I should get one of those ATOP sharpeners from Bailey's(can anyone borrow me $199.00).I thought I would use the round in the morning than switch to square for the timed cuts.Maybe do timed cuts with both to see how much faster the square is.

The square is a little faster new. a lot faster handfiled. IMO

Well Valeck Brothers just cancelled so I imagine they are not the special guest.

5105 autographed by Sarah Palin would work for me.:clap:

Sorry wdchuck, NO WiLd ThInGyS autographed by Celine Dion allowed.

Would a true lunatic (CAD) go ahead and use an autographed saw?

Latest posts

Back