Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are really killing me, first you steal the plates off my Ranger, then you give away my college dating secrets, if'n I didn't think it would end 33 years of marital bliss I'd bring a load of McCulloch saws up there and punish all of you by making you watch me start them one by one.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stay home and see if that was an 840, 890, or 895 that showed up this week...

Mark

You guys are really killing me, first you steal the plates off my Ranger, then you give away my college dating secrets, if'n I didn't think it would end 33 years of marital bliss I'd bring a load of McCulloch saws up there and punish all of you by making you watch me start them one by one.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to stay home and see if that was an 840, 890, or 895 that showed up this week...

Mark

Jeezus, Mark - we'd still be there for the Spring GTG if we had to watch that! At least you won't miss the world premiere of the 5-49, I haven't had any time to work on it, still sitting in my buddy's garage covered in dust. The one advantage of going to work and coming home in the dark for the next two months though, is not much better to do than tinker on stuff in the basement after work. Trying to get a 261 Olympik resurrected right now, but haven't gotten the coil for it yet, hopefully it shows before the end of the week. Need to order bits and pieces for a Super2 Homey I have tore apart as well. Both sat around all summer while it was too nice to be inside.

HEY BOYD! You got any old Mac carcasses up there to bait Mark in with?

Jeezus, Mark - we'd still be there for the Spring GTG if we had to watch that! At least you won't miss the world premiere of the 5-49, I haven't had any time to work on it, still sitting in my buddy's garage covered in dust. The one advantage of going to work and coming home in the dark for the next two months though, is not much better to do than tinker on stuff in the basement after work. Trying to get a 261 Olympik resurrected right now, but haven't gotten the coil for it yet, hopefully it shows before the end of the week. Need to order bits and pieces for a Super2 Homey I have tore apart as well. Both sat around all summer while it was too nice to be inside.

HEY BOYD! You got any old Mac carcasses up there to bait Mark in with?

NOT NOW-I even offered him your 5100 to show up but no such luck!

OK guys Here are the rules-You bring the saw and bar of choice and I'll provide a loop of Oregon LGX or LPX right out of the box. First go around straight out of the box then second round you can hand file and run again. What do ya think?

SO Gramps- you got the list of chains we need to bring on Sat?

Here's the list of Steve's free chain giveaway so far, I have not checked the garage or the shed yet. . . If you can use em they're yours, I'll have a box in the back of the black Chevy with the bowtie back window guard. First come, first served, as is no warranty.

1) I'd like to piggyback on Steve NW WI's idea and clean out my, er, I mean, be generous with my stash. Maybe we can dedicate a table in the shop with "if you can use it, it's yours" stuff?

2) I have some new stuff to donate / re-gift for door prizes if we are going to have them again. Please let me know.

3) I also have several 'guaranteed-to-not-run-in-their-present-condition' / parts / project / dream saws that I would just as soon trade for gas money (or swap for something interesting) if we have a swap zone: Homelite XL101, Homelite 360; Olympik 252; Poulan 250A; Remington Sportsman II.

Philbert

1) I'd like to piggyback on Steve NW WI's idea and clean out my, er, I mean, be generous with my stash. Maybe we can dedicate a table in the shop with "if you can use it, it's yours" stuff?

2) I have some new stuff to donate / re-gift for door prizes if we are going to have them again. Please let me know.

3) I also have several 'guaranteed-to-not-run-in-their-present-condition' / parts / project / dream saws that I would just as soon trade for gas money (or swap for something interesting) if we have a swap zone: Homelite XL101, Homelite 360; Olympik 252; Poulan 250A; Remington Sportsman II.

Philbert

I'll express interest in the 252, we can discuss price on Sat.

I may have a couple more items for the freebie table, gotta check the shed yet.

I will have to let you know jd Hopefully my new bar shows u then i will let you know how many drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsaw::givebeer:

well it showed up today !!!!!!!

16 " i think 66 or 67 driver's not for sure not on the bar!!!! And .050 gauge

Also is anybody bringing a piped saw for play ????? Liked to pick somebody brain if i could for the program or exact formula!!!!!! The 026 has about 1/2 a tank threw her and is blowing 180 + psi hope she will get stronger. Now all it needs is a zoomie pipe:cheers: Gpt cya tommorrow same to you heavy fuel cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Finally got home and just ate supper. I suppose I better get the shop cleaned up a bit.

That Dolmar "Goodie guy" come thru again.

Hey Redline do you want a 28" or a 20" on the 7900. We can have her ready when you get up here!!:monkey:

Latest posts

Back