Mn/Wi/Ia/Up GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEAVY FUEL

HEAVY FUEL

Addicted to ArboristSite
Grantsburg, WI, Gateway to the swamps of Minnesota
Younger brother Ed sent a message says he needs help cutting up some firewood (up near Superior, WI).

I may just have to pay him a second visit this year...

I will have been back in country and home for two or three days by then, my wife might be ready to get rid of me for a weekend.

Mark

Ah yes, Superior. That explains Mark table dancing on the hay rack. A lot of careers have been started in Superior.:popcorn:

grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
GPT is this your way of getting your firewood processed for free??? :clap::clap:

Ha Ha! It is actually easier if I just haul the logs up and cut it and split it right in front of the stove.
The kids don't like having to clean up all the cookies afterward.
I have donated a fair amount of wood in the last few years to some people that needed it.

I really just like getting to visit with the other guys and seeing what they are running .
It was really cool seeing how much faster the Valek brothers are cutting now with some good sharp chains, down in Iowa.
I think it would be alot of fun to actually go out in the woods and drop a few trees with these guys .
It is always fun to see how everyone does things a little different.:givebeer:

I also wish you would bring some of those big hopped up saws over here to try out. I am going to have to try my hand at some modding soon.

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
Ha Ha! It is actually easier if I just haul the logs up and cut it and split it right in front of the stove.
The kids don't like having to clean up all the cookies afterward.
I have donated a fair amount of wood in the last few years to some people that needed it.

I really just like getting to visit with the other guys and seeing what they are running .
It was really cool seeing how much faster the Valek brothers are cutting now with some good sharp chains, down in Iowa.
I think it would be alot of fun to actually go out in the woods and drop a few trees with these guys .
It is always fun to see how everyone does things a little different.:givebeer:

Hmmmmmmmmm..........Did you ever try Oregon CL 72 chain???

If things slow down I might get to your spring fling .........

Latest posts