Most under-rated saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can bring a STOCK saw dean :p i have all the tools to pull the muffler and check.. hehe so get drivin, i have many logs you can pick through. ill even let you pick out the log to compete on.

NWCS said:
i have to vote for my Echo CS-8000 as the most under rated saw.. and brand for that matter.. sure my saw may be a bit ugly on the outside.. but id like to see somebody bring an 066 over to my place and go head to head cutting :)

That`s crazy talk Ben!

:laugh: :laugh:

i have never once claimed to be a sane man! :cool:

some might say my brand prefs might show that, with my huskys.. echos.. homelites.. macs.. even a couple stihl saws.

but they cut and some are just fast (stock wise)

Fish beat me to it...

Fish said:
Now a man that has never had sex with a fat chick, or has never been to jail, definitely cannot be trusted, moderator of the month, or not!

If he's telling the truth he doesn't know what he is missing. Like riding a moped. Lots of fun until a friend sees ya.

Its all the same with the lights out plus its cheaper per pound ,shade in the summer and warm in the winter

Have to throw my hat in the ring. Those Homelite 82cc saws. XL-800 thru XL-S 925. They never get any press time from collectors...not big enough, old enough, unique enough. But they have a nice blend of power, reliability, and size. So far the oldies I have brought back to life are ass kickers. My only complaint...............fuel usage. Not a problem for hobbiests and part time users. Since fuel is past 3 dollars a gallon my Husky 365 is getting more time than my hobbie saws.

It saves on the water bill when a fat chick takes a bath.

I knew one old gal, the back of her neck looked like a pack of hot dogs.

Fish said:
I knew one old gal, the back of her neck looked like a pack of hot dogs.

Fish stop, that is turning my stomach.

I was just about to go out with my F-I-L to buck firewood but now I need to bring something else with me as I think I will be sick just thinking about your comment.

HEY! I've seen her before! ...as a matter of fact I saw her and Simonizer heading to the Motel 6 the other day! He says he's never slept with a fat chick, so surely she must work night shifts there??? He was just dropping her off wasn't he?

Oh my god I think im going to throw up that is one of the grossest pictures I have ever seen. Where did you find/ or take that picture? I couldn't imagine being her husband I think i would shoot my self.

firebenrt said:
HEY! I've seen her before! ...as a matter of fact I saw her and Simonizer heading to the Motel 6 the other day! He says he's never slept with a fat chick, so surely she must work night shifts there??? He was just dropping her off wasn't he?
Yeah, that was me. It was a terrible day, she walked past the TV and I missed half the movie ha ha.

Simonizer said:
Yeah, that was me. It was a terrible day, she walked past the TV and I missed half the movie ha ha.
I could have told you,but no you just had bring up that fat chick thing.Now look what's happened.Good Lawdy,ole Fish has got the ball and he's maken and end run. :)

Well now.....

Thats very funny. Did you think that up yer self? Or did ya gather up the whole neighborhood ta come up wit dat one?

Weeeeell doggie...... Jethro, I think we gots comedian here.

Latest posts

Back