Most under-rated saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now Mike,nobody ever,under estimated the big Mac 125,or the 2100 Homie,for that matter. :)

The MS460; no matter how loud the praises of this beauty they will never be enough :p Seriuosly I would have to say one of the Jonsevarna saws. Same ???? saw, colored up a little differant and they get no respect. A good 266xp sells for $225 a 670 champ can't hardly sell it for $125. Drives me nuts.

Well I guess sombody has to fill in the non majority vote So it looks like its you simpleizer

Al Smith said:
Well Mr Simon,I doubt you ever saw one,let alone operated one.
I fail to see the relevance in your post. I have never driven a 1976 Pinto, never had sex with a fat chick, never gone to bingo, never experienced a lot of dis-tasteful things. I have worked on many Macs however. They are all junk. I have run 090's with a 54" Cannon bar, does that count?

Simonizer said:
I fail to see the relevance in your post. I have never driven a 1976 Pinto, never had sex with a fat chick, never gone to bingo, never experienced a lot of dis-tasteful things. I have worked on many Macs however. They are all junk. I have run 090's with a 54" Cannon bar, does that count?
Well old buddy an 090 has a lot of grunt.In the stock form they are not fast.To be quite truthfull ,the longest bar I've ever ran was a 48".on both the 125 Mac and the 2100 Homie.It was fast.Now about the fat chicks,that would be too much info. :)

Simonizer said:
I have worked on many Macs however. They are all junk.
Another candidate for the ignore list, obliviously no useful information from that poster.

lostone said:
Another candidate for the ignore list, obliviously no useful information from that poster.
I'll give him the benefit of time.It took me about 2 years to jettison ole Gypo.

lostone said:
Jesus are you guys ever thin-skinned. Can't we have some friendly banter on this forum? Do we need to breakout the Kleenex tissues? I deal with Canadian fallers all day, we have fun with this type of topic. I'm sorry I hurt anyones feelings.

Simonizer said:
Jesus are you guys ever thin-skinned. Can't we have some friendly banter on this forum? Do we need to breakout the Kleenex tissues? I deal with Canadian fallers all day, we have fun with this type of topic. I'm sorry I hurt anyones feelings.
Be cool,we're only playin.It's kinda like tossin snow balls.

Latest posts

Back