MS 200T trouble

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had replaced the carb with a farmer tech before sending the saw to him. As you can tell, that wasn't the only problem!! Wolf has been AWESOME to deal with and I hope I can work with him in the future! Can't wait to try that thing out and see what these 200T's are all about! It came to me in the previous condition and I figured I should have someone who really knows them go through it.

Wolfie,
Not saying there is any connection and it may be a random event captured by my ignorance( boundless) buuuuttt.

the last few 200t's I had and was completely convinced were "Bad acc pump" saws turned out to be "bad piston/cyl" saws...
you remember a while ago I had many carbys that I attempted to "recover" with the acc pump "delete" to no avail....

amazingly once "the other" issues were solved....the carbys weren't so much the issue....
to @CR888 point....check everything ...not just the one thing you are "SURE" is the problem.

Well done on the above saw...as always.

A

Wolfie,
Not saying there is any connection and it may be a random event captured by my ignorance( boundless) buuuuttt.

the last few 200t's I had and was completely convinced were "Bad acc pump" saws turned out to be "bad piston/cyl" saws...
you remember a while ago I had many carbys that I attempted to "recover" with the acc pump "delete" to no avail....

amazingly once "the other" issues were solved....the carbys weren't so much the issue....
to @CR888 point....check everything ...not just the one thing you are "SURE" is the problem.

Well done on the above saw...as always.

A

Got the saw back today. Looks great, runs MINT, and I loved running it! These 200T's rip!! My muffler modded 2139 might not be my go to in the tree after this. Thank you lone wolf!! Very impressive work!!!

Back