MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW......I shared everything I learned here with Brad in PMs.

This builder war crap is over as far as I'm concerned.

What!!!

And U left me left out? :(

null_zps98ea214e.png

what's the next build ? ,seems like there's not too many saws you haven't met yet

That's good to hear. I was wondering, but didn't want to stir the pot by asking! Unlike money, knowledge increases the more you "spend" it.

No, but I can sure put a hurtin on a fried bologna and cheese sammich!!

What type of Bologna do you eat? In eastern Pa we have a pure beef sweet bologna and Lebanon bologna. The Lebanon bologna has a bit of a sour taste with pepper. Sweet bologna is full of brown sugar along with salt and pepper. Both are heavily wood smoked for days. Both are Pa Dutch style or some call it German style bologna. I make sweet bologna from my Deer harvest every year. My brother and I make around 100 lbs of venison sweet bologna and wood smoke it to perfection. We use pure venison with 10% beef fat. because all are harvested deer eat corn and beans and they taste like beef. The key is to trim all the venison of its fat then grind it once then add 10% beef fat and regrind one more time. Makes awesome bologna. We add 10% pork fat for delicious burgers.

Sorry to get sidetracked but Bologna is part of are life here in eastern Pa.

The first video in this thread is of a fully stratified, ported 372XT.....I never gut those.

It was a couple of seconds faster in this cant.......

Thanks for sharing. I may wait a while but I have feeling you may be doing another ms261 for me. I want to wait to see what happens with the CM and porting then maybe get another, be it OE or CM. Thanks again Randy

That he did:cheers: I actually had an OE 261 to port last night. I left the stratos intact, just as Randy did. What he's done here not only works, it makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to understand why something works, but this makes logical sense as well. This one that I did last night is 4-stroking hard at 14,800. I'm anxious to get it in some wood. Thanks Randy! Now would be as good a time as any. My appologies for coming after you in the first place. In my mind, what you've figured out wasn't possible. I was wrong! Honestly, I'm glad I was, lol. These little boogers will be a little easier to build now.

What type of Bologna do you eat? In eastern Pa we have a pure beef sweet bologna and Lebanon bologna. The Lebanon bologna has a bit of a sour taste with pepper. Sweet bologna is full of brown sugar along with salt and pepper. Both are heavily wood smoked for days. Both are Pa Dutch style or some call it German style bologna. I make sweet bologna from my Deer harvest every year. My brother and I make around 100 lbs of venison sweet bologna and wood smoke it to perfection. We use pure venison with 10% beef fat. because all are harvested deer eat corn and beans and they taste like beef. The key is to trim all the venison of its fat then grind it once then add 10% beef fat and regrind one more time. Makes awesome bologna. We add 10% pork fat for delicious burgers.

My bologna has a first name
It's O-s-c-a-r
My bologna has a second name
It's M-e-y-e-r
I love to eat it everyday
And if you ask me what I'll saaaaaaay
Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with B-o-l-o-g-n-a

Oh man! My stomach thinks my throat was cut right now, & you come up with this! Sorry to add to the sidetrack, but this sounds fantastic!

That he did:cheers: I actually had an OE 261 to port last night. I left the stratos intact, just as Randy did. What he's done here not only works, it makes sense. Sometimes it's hard to understand why something works, but this makes logical sense as well. This one that I did last night is 4-stroking hard at 14,800. I'm anxious to get it in some wood. Thanks Randy! Now would be as good a time as any. My appologies for coming after you in the first place. In my mind, what you've figured out wasn't possible. I was wrong! Honestly, I'm glad I was, lol. These little boogers will be a little easier to build now.
It takes a good man to admit when he is wrong. I'm glad to see an end to the builder wars!

:bowdown: :clap: :cheers:

up here in the frozen north , we call fried bologna, " NEWFOUNDLAND STEAK" .

JUST AN FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back