MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a 545 in the flesh.

Both of them are leaving in the morning...... :bang:

Mine ain't done.

You meant to say "It's not ready to face the "red Demon".:laugh: Understandable. Hell, if the 261 kills it that bad..... I'll have to pull out the checkbook.:rock: Tell ya what- if'n you like.... I could leave the 2153 and a 359 with you for when yours is ready and then just pick them back up when my 2100 is done? Im figuring after the Wiggs GTG since your picking up my 044 from him.:rock: I dont see myself needing the 2153 before then..... most of what Im playing in is big logs (maximum firewood for the effort).

Let me know. Offer stands.

[/B]

You meant to say "It's not ready to face the "red Demon".:laugh: Understandable. Hell, if the 261 kills it that bad..... I'll have to pull out the checkbook.:rock: Tell ya what- if'n you like.... I could leave the 2153 and a 359 with you for when yours is ready and then just pick them back up when my 2100 is done? Im figuring after the Wiggs GTG since your picking up my 044 from him.:rock: I dont see myself needing the 2153 before then..... most of what Im playing in is big logs (maximum firewood for the effort).

Let me know. Offer stands.

Yes......bring the red demon.....

We need to talk about the 2100 anyway. I can't find a case gasket anywhere for it.

Just a thought....I can bring my 2153 and or 359s when I come pick up the Dolly 5100 on Thursday. Seems fitting the 261 model should get a chance to redeem itself against the "Red Demon" who handed it it's Azzz.

I wanna see a 5100 in the mix...

It's time...

:msp_sneaky:

I got one of those too.....

Cause I've heard they can't be made to run with a 346 and stuff...
You know...
Through the grapevine and stuff...
But I know of one somewhere that did...
And well???
It's the next frontier...
And stuff...:msp_smile:

Cause I've heard they can't be made to run with a 346 and stuff...
You know...
Through the grapevine and stuff...
But I know of one somewhere that did...
And well???
It's the next frontier...
And stuff...:msp_smile:

Are you daring me?

Cause I don't need any more dares ya know......

:laugh:

i've got two teenage sons .

and mine is a lot longer :msp_thumbsup:
this is what was ment i've got two teenage sons so i know what a chode is
and mine is longer than a chode.

How is it this thread degraded to Michael Jackson and baloney? :confused2:

At least tie it up with MJ cutting baloney with a ported ms261c!

chadihman

On a note that is related to this thread. I got to make a few cuts with some of the 550s we've ported today. I was surprised that they were only about one second behind the MS261 in the big cant.

I never thought to make a video, and that can't is gone. I'll make another cant in a few days and post a OE 346XP, 550XP, MS261 C-M shoot out.

this will be good

After talking with a few different guys I've come to believe that somehow I gave the impression that the M-Tronic falls short of the OE somehow in this thread.

That is absolutely not the case. The OE did best the M-Tronic in this large cant I was using for testing......but only by three tenths of a second. I think that may be because I was able to advance the ignition timing on the OE.

The difference is very slight.......and I would rather have the M-Tronic for myself.

After talking with a few different guys I've come to believe that somehow I gave the impression that the M-Tronic falls short of the OE somehow in this thread.

That is absolutely not the case. The OE did best the M-Tronic in this large cant I was using for testing......but only by three tenths of a second. I think that may be because I was able to advance the ignition timing on the OE.

The difference is very slight.......and I would rather have the M-Tronic for myself.

Wondering if anyone saw this post......what with all the site trouble.

Wondering if anyone saw this post......what with all the site trouble.

I just saw it and agree. I'm not worried about .3 seconds on the stop watch. I'll save a lot more time than that leaving the little screwdriver in the truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back