MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking ginger ale this evening. I couldn't decide what beer to buy at the store the other day. Too many choices of stuff. I don't know what it is.

I could imagine so. I used to get drunk almost every night when I was at home. I never missed work but it was a waste of money and time.

I could imagine so. I used to get drunk almost every night when I was at home. I never missed work but it was a waste of money and time.

I agree 1000%

I was in a restaurant/bar with my wife one night, we ate supper and was listening to a band they had their. I was drinking Crown.....

The bar keep says "Hey Randy, see this bottle?" It was an empty fifth of Crown. I said "what about it?" She tells me that she opened it when I came in that night, and only served me out of it, just to see how much I drank. Then she asked me how in the hell I could drink so much and still be unfazed? Practice I said......lots of practice. :dizzy:

Yeah I finished several bottles in an evening and went to work the next day. Didn't accomplish a thing doing it either.

Let me know when you're ready for the welding stuff.

Mr. Mdavlee, It would be a good jesture on your part since you are in TN, to help setup Randy with a tig machine. I have a Linde unit on wheels with built in stand for argon tank, adjustable flowmeter, and foot peddle heat control, long 220 cable if you need to roll the tig around the shop. I bought my welding equipment for my race car and I think Randy could use a setup similar to mine. Once Randy and Jon gets familar with tig welding, they will say why they waited so long. Tig welding is clean and will produce great beads once you mastermind it......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back