MS361 stolen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron441

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A guy I work with had his garage broken into sometime between Sunday and last night. They stole an MS361, an 056 and a John Deere CS52. He lives near Hudson MI.

I did. and the sale barns and craigslist and ebay. kinda depressing. beefed up the doors on my garage and still kinda paranoid. feel bad for the next guy that tries this at my house though...

A little late but you might want to check with the local tool rental shops. My Dad owns a rental business and we always had guys looking to sell saws.

It stinks to have stuff stolen, my Dad has had many items stolen, in fact he had a new Morbark chipper stolen a few months ago and insurance only pays off so much. Good luck.

Tom

well luckly statefarm was very good to work with. we had them come out and check the installation of our woodstove in the house so they knew we heat with wood so they didnt give us too rough of a time. replaced them new. just had to pay the 500 deductible. they got my cs52, my ms361 and my 056avse.

Back