MS440 - Brand new in sealed box! It's here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might have some now. I was impatiently waiting on the backorder list but got a phone call that they finally got some in and mine was being shipped.

I'm super jealous of the NIB 440. Sure would be nice to have one like that!

I do have one like that too.:biggrinbounce2:

Taking new saws out of sealed boxes is cool...:)

attachment.php

I do have one like that too.:biggrinbounce2:

I'll trade you my well worn 044 with the USA handle for the new one :D I got all giddy when I went to pick up my 361 work saw and it doesn't even belong to me... can't imagine how cool it must feel to pull a brand new 440 out of the box.

I traded a member on here my 390 for it. I almost think it's too nice to use.

He might be porting it right now since he hasn't replied lately.

:(

:( Brad I am so sorry but i studied the pictures and it looks like you got stuck with one of those made in china clones. Seeing as you are such a nice guy and I feel really generous and if you like I will trade you my Ryobi for your chicom saw:spam:

Just kidding! Awesome saw and I can't wait to see the mod videos

I stopped by a local dealer today who is having a big sale ($100-150 off per saw) and even I was a little tempted to come over to the dark side. I haven't bought a new saw since I was 16. Maybe I'll have to give in one of these days.

I did hold an 880 for the first time today. That is one big, :censored: saw!

Very Nice!! It's too bad they can't look like that after 4 or 5 years of use.
I'm jealous.
:yourock:

Very nice Brad, a new 440 thats just amazing.

I know what ya mean about buying a new saw, all mine came used until I bought the 880 last year, kid in a candy store would have been an understatment.

I'll give you credit you managed to get pics before a trip to the wood pile, in my case the first thing i did was run 2 tanks through her, clean it up then post pics for the AS crowd.

great lookin saw ya got there

No porting yet. But the muffler is on the bench:) I'm just going to open up the factory outlet and leave the screen out. I already trimmed the limiter caps and reinstalled them.

I went and picked up another real nice 084 tonight and have been busy going over it.

Now I'm having trouble getting the video of the 440 startup off my new camcorder. New fangled technology:chainsaw::) It's one of these new HD camcorders that records to SDHC memory, and this was the first vid I took with it. I'll get it figured out yet.

No porting yet. But the muffler is on the bench:) I'm just going to open up the factory outlet and leave the screen out. I already trimmed the limiter caps and reinstalled them.

I went and picked up another real nice 084 tonight and have been busy going over it.

Now I'm having trouble getting the video of the 440 startup off my new camcorder. New fangled technology:chainsaw::) It's one of these new HD camcorders that records to SDHC memory, and this was the first vid I took with it. I'll get it figured out yet.

So your positive you dont want to give that 084 to a poor honkie?

Back