My Boob Job 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the time.

I shred with a member how hard it was to get info on porting. I had to guess stuff. Some shared the best hey knew but it was far from what is done today

I don't think they appreciate what you did with that saw and thread. John thank you for your comedy and cander though it all.

That's all the bag lapping I'm doing get back to work ya Hort wanker.

I would like for you to share the chap pic for all the news.

K bye

Buck futter

It was the time.

I shred with a member how hard it was to get info on porting. I had to guess stuff. Some shared the best hey knew but it was far from what is done today

I don't think they appreciate what you did with that saw and thread. John thank you for your comedy and cander though it all.

That's all the bag lapping I'm doing get back to work ya Hort wanker.

I would like for you to share the chap pic for all the news.

K bye

Buck futter
Anyone posting their work are brave and selfless, constructive criticism is welcome by all. I have been reading all I can in order to learn, and learn I have. I completely appreciate all advice, good and bad. The best experience is getting out and testing your work, then making it better. At some point it's about that thing called CAD and cutting wood. Keep up the good work and don't let the critics get you down. Some day I might even figure out how to work these darn computers.

Back