My Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cody and I left the house fairly early, drove two hours to the site, and got going quickly. Except when I pulled my boots off the back seat I found I had no laces. They were back home next to the oil I had treated my boots with last week. OK, no big deal I had my regular whites with me too. Then I grabbed my hard hat and the suspension was broken. Then My cell phone would not focus.

We were working on two blow downs both redwoods, one was about 4' dbh and the other 5' dbh. Then the four wheel drive selector switch broke. Cody spent probably two extra hours fighting to move them. They both have heart rot and both slabbed when the hit the ground so I had to fight that all day.

I am seriously tired right now and probably not making much sense but all in all we had a productive day.

Always carry parachute cord. It looks dorky, but makes good boot laces. Hope today is better.
Dorky?! Man that hurt. All my boots are laced with parachute cord already. I thought I was making a fashion statement! But now I find I look dorky. I gonna go crawl under a bush and lick my wounds.

Don't mind, Bill. If looking dorky was a crime, we'd all be doing time.

That thing doesn't look dorky, however. Just good old weird. What is it? I don't mean the tree.

Pico5-12-2014Shotgun021_zps3657dffe.jpg

Bill I spy your SXL-925 in the truck next to the Stihls. Did you get a chance to put the old iron to work yet, and if so.........how'd it do?:popcorn:

Latest posts

Back