My new to me Lickety Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! You'll need it. Hope it just doesn't sit in the yard like the rest of the stuff in the pictures.:D

I rented something like that configuration years ago. It was way too low to the ground for me to operate comfortably. Having to bend over a bunch, all the time was a killer for me.

Hey lay off the guy, he has lattice covering the lawnmower.;)

Luxury! Rich guys! Fancy schmancy "lattice"!

I cover the snapper mower and walk behind tiller with cardboard boxes, then cut sorta to size old broiler house wall plastic. That's "the garage"....

Hmm. I guess I need to watch what's in the background better. I'm not sure how that lattice got there it was laying next to the pool. :D

Either the cable is broken or springs are bad (why your ram isn't returning).
I own one was using it today.They are nice splitters.

Either the cable is broken or springs are bad (why your ram isn't returning).
I own one was using it today.They are nice splitters.
The platen was stuck. I whacked it with a hammer and it retracted. I wonder how long it's been stuck out. Cable looks good and all three springs are hooked up. I wonder if replacements are available?

The platen was stuck. I whacked it with a hammer and it retracted. I wonder how long it's been stuck out. Cable looks good and all three springs are hooked up. I wonder if replacements are available?
Read old Lickety threads there is someone that specializes on them as i recall.

Back