Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just a few miles from pinesfarm, tempted to see the place with the show there starting soon there should be all kinds of activity around...

with the money involved with the horse show crowd, can't help but think this punk is a spoiled little **** that thinks this whole thing is funny. maybe not nice but the tracking number should be showing by now if that is the one he really used
If you go put a boot in the boys ass. He deserves it, even "IF" he has shipped the saw. His intentions were clear. An honest person would not take money from a man and do what this boy has did. If it wasn't for this thread and probably getting his Dad involved the OP would not have any answers

I hate to upset anyone, but I'll rep anyone I see fit too. I have gotten both kinds of rep on this forum and I probably will receive the bad kind for this post.

I gave him benefit of the doubt rep because I believe his dad helped him turn a new leaf. If I am proven wrong by his actions, or non action, I will be sorely disappointed and it would be a long time before I entertain doing anything positive with respect to him.

I was taught, and I accept, that nobody is beyond redemption. I am certain a teenager has time left before he is considered a dirtbag. Bush (and Obama), Stephen Harper, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, etc. gave rich bankers billions of our dollars as a reward for screwing up the economy with their repeated negligence, schemes and greed but suddenly giving a teen rep for coming clean is a crime?

I do see both sides Banacanin, but we still don't know if he has came clean yet. I do know for sure that I have a so far bogus tracking number over 2 months late, we may never hear or see him agin.

I do hope he shipped it, came clean, pops kicked him in the rear, and he leans something. We'll know more in a few days, but untill then only Pinesfarm knows for sure.

Nixon " I am not a crook", said it himself so it must be true

Last edited:
I was taught, and I accept, that nobody is beyond redemption. I am certain a teenager has time left before he is considered a dirtbag. Bush (and Obama), Stephen Harper, Gordon Brown, Angela Merkel, etc. gave rich bankers billions of our dollars as a reward for screwing up the economy with their repeated negligence, schemes and greed but suddenly giving a teen rep for coming clean is a crime?

Now that gave me a chuckle, and the worst part is...its the damn truth!!! :clap:

:popcorn:

How about a GTG?

I'm just a few miles from pinesfarm, tempted to see the place with the show there starting soon there should be all kinds of activity around...

with the money involved with the horse show crowd, can't help but think this punk is a spoiled little **** that thinks this whole thing is funny. maybe not nice but the tracking number should be showing by now if that is the one he really used

Maybe we of the greasy fingernails should stage an impromptu chainsaw GTG down Pinesfarm way when all those horsie folks are prancing around. Who's got an MS 650 or three with muffler mods that we can rev up and run hard? That would certainly grab somebody's attention! LOL

Olyeller

I hate to upset anyone, but I'll rep anyone I see fit too. I have gotten both kinds of rep on this forum and I probably will receive the bad kind for this post.

I gave him benefit of the doubt rep because I believe his dad helped him turn a new leaf. If I am proven wrong by his actions, or non action, I will be sorely disappointed and it would be a long time before I entertain doing anything positive with respect to him.

I hear your opinion and it yours and your allowed to have it! I dont disagree or agree with you ! LOL I repped you for sticking to ur guns, But I just wish there would have been a way to hit that neg rep button just for a few minutes to hear your reaction, and then take it away! LOL

Fish ole boy, ya done good. So good, that at some point in the distant future, I promise to take back exactly half of the rotten things I've said about you. ;)

If wi50 don't get his saw, pinescraps father will need to change his phone numbers........not to mention all the new junk mail that'll be headed his way.

junk mail??? mybe some junkyard dogs on this forum close will head that way--on a certain day of the horse show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A thread like this can't be good for the rep.
attachment.php

junk mail??? mybe some junkyard dogs on this forum close will head that way--on a certain day of the horse show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ay, google map, Craigslist local junks cars list, a buddy to follow you while testing the junk car out, car disables coincidently in the entrance to the farm, horsey trailers and rigs backing up.....on the day of the big shindig......yeah I see where you're goin with that! Good point!

I remember back in the day when just starting out, I got a big patio job for one of the big real estate big wigs around here. I had to get this done by a certain date and it was almost an impossible task. But broke my chops and got er dun, then got stiffed on the money. I called and called, never got an answer. So the day of the big event, me and 2 other guys hopped in the 66 3/4" ton chevy, with no bed on it and went to the party. The front yard is about a quarter mile long, I turfed the crap out of it till we were poolside next to all the snooty guests, hopped out and started to mingle and SOB, if they didn't come running out with some money. Hopped in the truck and turfed the crap out of the place on the way out, laughing like hell. They never did call me back for any other work after that.

Ay, google map, Craigslist local junks cars list, a buddy to follow you while testing the junk car out, car disables coincidently in the entrance to the farm, horsey trailers and rigs backing up.....on the day of the big shindig......yeah I see where you're goin with that! Good point!

I remember back in the day when just starting out, I got a big patio job for one of the big real estate big wigs around here. I had to get this done by a certain date and it was almost an impossible task. But broke my chops and got er dun, then got stiffed on the money. I called and called, never got an answer. So the day of the big event, me and 2 other guys hopped in the 66 3/4" ton chevy, with no bed on it and went to the party. The front yard is about a quarter mile long, I turfed the crap out of it till we were poolside next to all the snooty guests, hopped out and started to mingle and SOB, if they didn't come running out with some money. Hopped in the truck and turfed the crap out of the place on the way out, laughing like hell. They never did call me back for any other work after that.
zuppppppp!!!! some lessons are a alittle harder than others--:):)

The most interesting this is that you guys talk about "rep" like it really matters
or means anything..........

Like my positive "rep" has ever benefited me in any way.

Adolf Hitler would have a full compliment of "Novas" here, Al Capone, John Dillenger, Jesse James, Fatty Arbuckle {He might be a mod}, too.....

I can't understand why some folks here would want to go to pinesfarm and ruin a good time for all the horse folks that will show up. or mess with the income of this kids parents, who must be hard workers to get to where they are now. I have an evil twin brother (for real) and I thank god I am not judged and punished for what he has done. its the punk kid that needs to go for a ride in the woods with a few drunken saw enthusiest. I for one gave him a red rep and thats all he will get from me.

You positive reppers are probably right. I just have trouble seeing it in this instance or at this stage of events.

To me it's like the burglar being entitled to the reward for being forced to return the goods.

Valid point Al. . . But this kid isn't out of the "rep-woods" yet. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back