Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too bad that his dad had to be involved.

But I am damn glad his dad made him walk the line. It gives the kid someone to look up to and we know that means a lot in a young persons life. I'm going to call my dad tonight and think him for some well deserved whoopings i got.

A few weeks after purchasing this saw, I made a deal with volks-man to send him a 066-660 muffler cover (the one comeing on this saw) and some cash in trade for some salvage cylinders he had.

After waiting for a few extra days, I gave up and sent him a dual port cover I had on hand, to hold up my end of the deal in a timely manner.

I'd rather have the DP cover for the project, but I had made a deal and was going to do everything in my means to keep the OP happy. I'll just have to buy another DP cover somewhere allong the way.

I only wish this kid could keep his end of a deal.

First excuse I got was that it was on the back seat of his dad's truck for the first 2 weeks. Then nothing, then a few weeks after, he would ship it. Then problems with the adress label. Then problems with shipping it, gas smell comeing from box............. A few times I suggested to simply send the $$$ back and just forget about it.

We'll see if and what arrives. How about Pinesfarm send me $300 today also, I'll either return the money, or the saw, if both show up.

Its too bad that his dad had to be involved.

But I am damn glad his dad made him walk the line. It gives the kid someone to look up to and we know that means a lot in a young persons life. I'm going to call my dad tonight and think him for some well deserved whoopings i got.

you are making me tear up on the dad comments

I've got a fella that works part time for me, sometimes more than full time. He's got some issues and I know he tries. Sometimes it's tough going for some time, other times it works out great. His dad took his own life years agoe and I know most all of the problems are a result of not getting your ass kicked by your father as a kid.

So I simply tell him that I'll growl and yell at him, because he needs it. It's not that I dislike him, everyone needs to get :buttkick: to make them better. I'm lucky, I alwayse had someone to teach me right from wrong.

I'm going to call my dad tonight and think him for some well deserved whoopings i got.

i thank my Mom and Dad everynight for what he and my Mother did to raise us, all the whippings included. i know they hear me, if not, i'm sure an angel is relaying it to them.

i remember when i was about 6YO i tood some darts from a dart gun in the 5&10. when my Mother found them she made me walk back in the store and hand them over!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never forgot that lesson.

Maybe this kid didn't realize that we are all online, but real people with lives and someone else's money.

listen up everyone i know this thread will never go away and it will always haunt me as long as im a member still here on AS what i have done of should i say lack of their. by taking so long to send the saw is purley lazyness and i had attempted to ship in in the past with no luck wether anyone believes but their is still no excuse for taking so long and everyone including WI50 and all the other members that i have stirred up in this thread deserve an apology so i am sorry for everything ive caused all the trouble and commotion everyone went through take it or leave it.
but who ever out their thinks im just some no good punk is wrong just because i made a mistake and judgement error by waiting so long to ship the saw.
I too thank my parents for everything they have done for me.Im not some rich spoiled kid who gets everything he wants ive had to work for everything all my machinary and saws and splitter truck tractor ect and thats why im sorry because i myself do know the meaning of a dollar and i obviously have not showed it with my actions

listen up everyone i know this thread will never go away and it will always haunt me as long as im a member still here on AS what i have done of should i say lack of their. by taking so long to send the saw is purley lazyness and i had attempted to ship in in the past with no luck wether anyone believes but their is still no excuse for taking so long and everyone including WI50 and all the other members that i have stirred up in this thread deserve an apology so i am sorry for everything ive caused all the trouble and commotion everyone went through take it or leave it.
but who ever out their thinks im just some no good punk is wrong just because i made a mistake and judgement error by waiting so long to ship the saw.
I too thank my parents for everything they have done for me.Im not some rich spoiled kid who gets everything he wants ive had to work for everything all my machinary and saws and splitter truck tractor ect and thats why im sorry because i myself do know the meaning of a dollar and i obviously have not showed it with my actions
Way to go man! Carry on now:clap:

I positive repped ya, Just for making things right, even if your dad had to help out. Props to you ol' man. It sounds like there is a lot you could learn from him.

Apology accepted, I sincerely hope there was a valuable lesson to be learned from this whole mess. Be good for your word in anything you do in life, and do whatever it takes no matter how hard it may hurt to make sure you are good for your word. It'll pay off in many ways in the long run. Take it from an old fart.

I just helped you out in the rep department. . . As you know it's conditional. The man needs to get his saw, and you need to wake up to reality. . . Hopefully this did it for you.

We've all been slow doing something we know we need to get done, but communication and humility is the key. If you're going to be late, call, email, send a letter, smoke signals. . . Something.

IMO, you should refund him the $300 and give him the saw -- that would show you have some upstanding character and moral gumption.

Well, this is looking better...

I'll wait till the saw arrives at this point and then maybe some positive rep by way of reward.

I am hopeful. Shoot, I was young and stupid once too. Just wish I could remember all the lessons I've learned. Lol

Mr. HE:cool:

Good for you. Anybody man enough to admit he :censored:ed up is okay in my book. Live and learn. :buttkick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back