Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Now with that behind you learn spelling, punctuation, and how to make a coherent sentence.You will be on your way.

I was going to rep you for that, but I'm out. Good post, I agree completely.

FWIW, I think your 100% in the right on this Wi. If you hadn't posted this up again you'd still be in the same boat as you were a month ago. Seems to me you've been nothing but patient, and used the public forum as a last resort.

And for that I salute ya! a lotta people woulda been crying foul if they hadn't got the saw the next day.

I just hope this whole thing works out for ya, in one way or another. Be it saw in hand and/or cash back!

Good luck
Murf

While I agree wi50 is/was being patient, I disagree that was the "right" way to go about it. Letting it ride for a month when the saw is already way past due can cause harm to other members. It appears that pinesfarm only has the one bad deal going, but that is not always the case as has been seen in the past. Better this thread happened a month ago then now, that could have saved someone else their coin hypothetically.

Deal's bad, get it out in the light sooner not later, imo.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...............

Like the Soprano's "OOOOOHHHHHH"..................................

You are making "demands"????

I only do the first post "pro bono".......

After that, I require a "stipend", I require 25% upon delivery>>>>>>>.

People biatch about ebay/paypal, but if you did this transaction there, this
thread would not be here.

If you get your saw, be happy, as you are "lucky".

Airing the gripe here is still "iffy".....

How would this not be here if this happened on ebay?

before you guys get all teary eyed,

it's been a couple of months since I sent him $$$....... I still have no saw, and no tracking number sent to my PM box......all I have in there is a bunch of excuses with no follow up action. Will it arrive or is it another excuse or a scam? Did it really ship today? tomorrow? or did it ship days agoe? I got a PM verry early this morning (before any business hours) saying it was on the way. But things got stirred up today and as of yet I don't know if it's on the way or not.

This thread is still just as worthless as it was when I started it yesterday, when I have a package in my hands we will know the truth.

edit, minutes agoe I got a pm with what he thinks is the tracking number

Hold your horses for a minute! I agree with you he does not need a pat on the back or rep, he is just covering his ass because he tried to screw you.
But I would not say the thread is worthless and alot of people have helped you by drawing attn to the matter and pm,s etc. You should be grateful for the help you have gotten, lets just hope you do get your saw. Then you dont have to be happy but at least satisfied. As for the seller I would not do business with him until he proves this wont happen again which will take more than a sweet little post In my book!

it's been a couple of months since I sent him $$$....... I still have no saw, and no tracking number sent to my PM box......all I have in there is a bunch of excuses with no follow up action. Will it arrive or is it another excuse or a scam? Did it really ship today? tomorrow? or did it ship days agoe? I got a PM verry early this morning (before any business hours) saying it was on the way. But things got stirred up today and as of yet I don't know if it's on the way or not.

This thread is still just as worthless as it was when I started it yesterday, when I have a package in my hands we will know the truth.

That is a very revealing post. You need to hush while your ahead. You should be happy and give it a rest now.

Hold your horses for a minute! I agree with you he does not need a pat on the back or rep, he is just covering his ass because he tried to screw you.
But I would not say the thread is worthless and alot of people have helped you by drawing attn to the matter and pm,s etc. You should be grateful for the help you have gotten, lets just hope you do get your saw. Then you dont have to be happy but at least satisfied. As for the seller I would not do business with him until he proves this wont happen again which will take more than a sweet little post In my book!

Exactly, good post.

He's not saying the thread is worthless. He's not belittling anyone's efforts, nor is he saying that they are in vain and/or not at all significant. The point is this is 3 months later. He's heard a lot of stories. i agree with him, before everyone starts clapping and reping and going nuts, just wait for the saw to show up. It seems like it will at this point; which is certainly a good thing, but given that it has been a significant period of time, one cannot fault him for his frustration and his skepticism.

He's not saying the thread is worthless. He's not belittling anyone's efforts, nor is he saying that they are in vain and/or not at all significant. The point is this is 3 months later. He's heard a lot of stories. i agree with him, before everyone starts clapping and reping and going nuts, just wait for the saw to show up. It seems like it will at this point; which is certainly a good thing, but given that it has been a significant period of time, one cannot fault him for his frustration and his skepticism.

I guess you didnt understand my post, Thanks for saying the same thing I did,now can we agree we agree!:monkey:

One more thing to add to that Mike , Its apparent he did say the thread is worthless, or maybe you didnt see that part!

LOL mike just repped me and said he hadnt seen the post, No problem Ill rep you back if i can!

Last edited:
Thall, I feel that I have been quiet enough, but I question the "still ahead" part. I'm by no means ahead, I've paid for goods not recieved. When they arrive I will be back to square, and or satisfied, whatever you wish to call it but never ahead.

Trimmed, I agree with the fact that I should have brought this up a month agoe, but I'm patient, giveing the guy a chance, not wanting to pressure him an or cause any un needed negativity. Roughly 10 days agoe I sent a PM requesting that it be shipped or my money back and to make it quick. I never got any response, nothing. I hear back now after I started this thread. 10 days or so is not "right quick" in my book, and rember, it was bought in January, money order paid and mailed priority mail on Jan 12, so, yes to wait untill the first part of March is my bad.

Yes the thread is likely as worthless as the bandwidth it takes up, as are a lot of the posts in it. The package should have been shipped 6 weeks agoe and communication made (is that not the point?). If nothing else it gives us something to read, or pretend to care about.

Last edited:
listen up everyone i know this thread will never go away and it will always haunt me as long as im a member still here on AS what i have done of should i say lack of their. by taking so long to send the saw is purley lazyness and i had attempted to ship in in the past with no luck wether anyone believes but their is still no excuse for taking so long and everyone including WI50 and all the other members that i have stirred up in this thread deserve an apology so i am sorry for everything ive caused all the trouble and commotion everyone went through take it or leave it.
but who ever out their thinks im just some no good punk is wrong just because i made a mistake and judgement error by waiting so long to ship the saw.
I too thank my parents for everything they have done for me.Im not some rich spoiled kid who gets everything he wants ive had to work for everything all my machinary and saws and splitter truck tractor ect and thats why im sorry because i myself do know the meaning of a dollar and i obviously have not showed it with my actions

Kid, I'm sure you are not a punk. Keep working hard and things will be just fine.

Good for you. Anybody man enough to admit he :censored:ed up is okay in my book. Live and learn. :buttkick:
+1

Cool. Now with that behind you learn spelling, punctuation, and how to make a coherent sentence.You will be on your way.

Well, i. cant, type, or: spell "for ;nothing, guess i'm. useless :censored:
Thank the guy in the sky for spell check.
I do try tho
:cheers:

Wi50, Fish is just being Fish

I look at boring contracts all freaking day long worrying about dangling modifiers, misplaced comas, the correct use of a semicolon, etc. etc. I don't want to worry about any of that crap while I am enjoying AS.

Wi50, Fish is being Fish and he is absolutely right. Try to remove yourself from the situation and re read what Fish posted. I'm not trying to be a jerk; this is a crappy situation for you and you can't help being a little biased.

that's exact, something the rest should read again. Thank you mikefunaro.

I'm not out to get the kid, make him look bad, no where have I said anything bad, or called anyone a name like some of you have above. I hope he learns to respect the people he is doing business with by acting and responding to them within reasonable time frame.

I read the profile, some of his past posts, etc. I can't pick on a good hard working farm kid. I can wonder if any of it is true, or if he cares enough, but I can't pick on anyone, hence me giveing it so much time.

Last edited:
that's exact, something the rest should read again. Thank you mikefunaro

I did read again and so did mike, you did say the thread was worthless, all I'm saying is a little appreciation goes along way. Alot of pm.s were no doubt sent to remind him to send your saw. One being mine. And as I said he is just covering his ass now but that's no reason to cop an attitude!v You are the one who is benefiting from this thread and others help , show it!

we're all on the same page here, what I should have said was that a good share of it was worthless, not all of it. Some of the others jumping in and calling names is useless. Efforts made to help make this deal go as it should are appreciated, but should have never been necessary in the first place, none the less they are appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back