Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Now with that behind you learn spelling, punctuation, and how to make a coherent sentence.You will be on your way.

HAHAHAAA!! That's funny stuff right there! But I'm sure the kid was nervous as all get out when he typed that, Cuz I'm sure his daddy was standin' over his shoulder readin every word!

Murf

Too bad you can't buy a cigarrette with all this rep/love that is being slung around.
I started reading this thread an hour ago, the kid had 2 dozen reds, by the time he finished, he had 2 dozen greens.

Kind of like play money/chips at pokerstars...............

Worthless..............

If I cannot transfer a nova, and sell it on e-bay, I don't want it.............

Now those multi-colored ones Trimmed hands out.........

There likely is a market for those..........................

Do you have any "Purple" ones????

Ok, Ok,..... Black??? That should have some real meaning.......

Last edited:
i thank my Mom and Dad everynight for what he and my Mother did to raise us, all the whippings included. i know they hear me, if not, i'm sure an angel is relaying it to them.

i remember when i was about 6YO i tood some darts from a dart gun in the 5&10. when my Mother found them she made me walk back in the store and hand them over!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never forgot that lesson.

HAHA, remember that too! When I was 6 years old a stole a marble from the 5&10, when my mom found out she pulled me "by the ear" all the way down main street 1 1/2 blocks back into the Ben Franklin pulled me up to the managers office, made me apologize, and sweep his floors, Forty years ago and I ain't forgot it yet!

it would not ship then i had tried to get it to ship but they would compalin of the fumes after i had everything emptied out so i aired it out a little bit longer and cleaned it a little more.

I wonder how much money he made cutting firewood with your saw this winter? it still had gas in it? you deserve some of the money the firewood it cut.

Last edited:
Just between You & Me and nobody else!

"I LUV U"

I know the the red dart, was really just a small heart!

:love1::love1:

So what you are really saying is "Thank you, may I have another? " Right??

Ok, let me go back and find your last 20-30 reppable posts.........

before you guys get all teary eyed,

it's been a couple of months since I sent him $$$....... I still have no saw, and no tracking number sent to my PM box......all I have in there is a bunch of excuses with no follow up action. Will it arrive or is it another excuse or a scam? Did it really ship today? tomorrow? or did it ship days agoe? I got a PM verry early this morning (before any business hours) saying it was on the way. But things got stirred up today and as of yet I don't know if it's on the way or not.

This thread is still just as worthless as it was when I started it yesterday, when I have a package in my hands we will know the truth.

edit, minutes agoe I got a pm with what he thinks is the tracking number

Last edited:

it's been a couple of months since I sent him $$$....... I still have no saw, and no tracking number sent to my PM box...... will it arrive or is it another excuse or a scam?

This thread is still just as worthless as it was when I started it yesterday, when I have a package in my hands we will know the truth.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...............

Like the Soprano's "OOOOOHHHHHH"..................................

You are making "demands"????

I only do the first post "pro bono".......

After that, I require a "stipend", I require 25% upon delivery>>>>>>>.

People biatch about ebay/paypal, but if you did this transaction there, this
thread would not be here.

If you get your saw, be happy, as you are "lucky".

Airing the gripe here is still "iffy".....

Let's Hope

Hope this all works out to a positive ending.My Mom was the same way if you did it you owned up to it,and she made sure I did.My Uncle told me a good one you have probably heard before ,but I will lay it down anyway.

"A promise made is a debt unpaid"
Lawrence

it's been a couple of months since I sent him $$$....... I still have no saw, and no tracking number sent to my PM box......all I have in there is a bunch of excuses with no follow up action. Will it arrive or is it another excuse or a scam? Did it really ship today? tomorrow? or did it ship days agoe? I got a PM verry early this morning (before any business hours) saying it was on the way. But things got stirred up today and as of yet I don't know if it's on the way or not.

edit, minutes agoe I got a pm with what he thinks is the tracking number

+1,,, i'll believe it when its in your hands,, and is what its supposed to be...

in the navy we learned " don't believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see"...

heres your rep for hanging in there so long,,,

listen up everyone i know this thread will never go away and it will always haunt me as long as im a member still here on AS what i have done of should i say lack of their. by taking so long to send the saw is purley lazyness and i had attempted to ship in in the past with no luck wether anyone believes but their is still no excuse for taking so long and everyone including WI50 and all the other members that i have stirred up in this thread deserve an apology so i am sorry for everything ive caused all the trouble and commotion everyone went through take it or leave it.
but who ever out their thinks im just some no good punk is wrong just because i made a mistake and judgement error by waiting so long to ship the saw.
I too thank my parents for everything they have done for me.Im not some rich spoiled kid who gets everything he wants ive had to work for everything all my machinary and saws and splitter truck tractor ect and thats why im sorry because i myself do know the meaning of a dollar and i obviously have not showed it with my actions

First off... Don't start out any thought to any adult you just ####ed over with, "Listen up..." You have no right to tell anyone to listen up. That, in itself, is disrespectful.

Second, what the #### is up with kid's writing skills these days??? Every site I get on has 15 - 20 year old kids that don't know what commas and periods are. I honestly can't read thoughts that aren't (at least somewhat) properly punctuated. Schools suck anymore - and my best friend, (who's a teacher) agrees with me on many aspects.

At least you said all this was due to your laziness. I always say, #### up - fess up.

Last edited:
Fish, so now I'm wrong for asking questions in public, airing awareness on a questionable deal or person?

I did not jump to conclusions or assumptions after a week to long, two weeks, or 3 or 4,5, or 6 I have sent many PM's asking where it is, if it's shipped, what the tracking number is. It sometimes takes over a week to hear back and it's just another excuse.

What demands were made? I have made no demand, simply asked for a little help and brought something to the attention of other members. Go ahead and positive rep someone or feel negative about me.

I'm sorry but I see no problem on my part other than the assumption that I have been ripped off, and untill it's in my hands I'll beleve so. When it is in my hands I will let the forum know, though I will be sorry for nothing other than dealing with this guy.

Last edited:
FWIW, I think your 100% in the right on this Wi. If you hadn't posted this up again you'd still be in the same boat as you were a month ago. Seems to me you've been nothing but patient, and used the public forum as a last resort.

And for that I salute ya! a lotta people woulda been crying foul if they hadn't got the saw the next day.

I just hope this whole thing works out for ya, in one way or another. Be it saw in hand and/or cash back!

Good luck
Murf

True, but this is a "chainsaw" forum.

Not an "I got ripped off forum"......

And the "not get teary eyed yet" comment insinuates that we are the
"judges/jury". and we somehow culpable in this debacle, because we post
here, and you entered into this deal.

I weighed in, but that is the end of it.

If he doesn't ship the saw..... It is in "NO" way my, or any one elses fault.

Which is the main reason that these threads are not a good idea.....

First off... Don't start out any thought to any adult you just ####ed over with, "Listen up..." You have no right to tell anyone to listen up. That, in itself, is disrespectful.

Second, what the #### is up with kid's writing skills these days??? Every site I get on has 15 - 20 year old kids that don't know what commas and periods are. I honestly can't read thoughts that aren't (at least somewhat) properly punctuated. Schools suck anymore - and my best friend, (who's a teacher) agrees with me on many aspects.

At least you said all this was due to your laziness. I always say, #### up - fess up.

Well, i. cant, type, or: spell "for ;nothing, guess i'm. useless :censored:
Thank the guy in the sky for spell check.
I do try tho
:cheers:

Wi50, Fish is just being Fish

Wow, 39 of us watching this thread......anyway, as far as the rep goes,I dont think anyone should be rewarded for a deed that he may or may not have done yet, when it was the only right thing to do in the first place. My two cents.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back