New Firewood Equipment--The Family Must be Telling Me Something

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morewood

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Today has been a great day other than everyone seems to be sick. My wife presented me with a new X-27 splitter. I just happen to have obtained a DR rapid split about a month ago so i am set there now. My dad got me the hookeroon, I can already tell that will be handy moving rounds out of the trailer. All this will go with the new tach and chainsaw repair manual I got. They even got me another pair of gloves. Do you think they are telling me something?:msp_rolleyes::msp_w00t: I love my family, I guess they all appreciate firewood ready to go since I have to cut year 'round to supply everyone in mine and my wife's family.

Shea

PS-Hope everyone has had a merry CHRISTMAS:rock: Stay safe and enjoy the family.

Very nice! Splitter is next on my list after 50cc saw. Im the only one in family that burns so I'll be way ahead here soon.

Family rocks:rock::rock:

Today has been a great day other than everyone seems to be sick. My wife presented me with a new X-27 splitter. I just happen to have obtained a DR rapid split about a month ago so i am set there now. My dad got me the hookeroon, I can already tell that will be handy moving rounds out of the trailer. All this will go with the new tach and chainsaw repair manual I got. They even got me another pair of gloves. Do you think they are telling me something?:msp_rolleyes::msp_w00t: I love my family, I guess they all appreciate firewood ready to go since I have to cut year 'round to supply everyone in mine and my wife's family.

Shea

PS-Hope everyone has had a merry CHRISTMAS:rock: Stay safe and enjoy the family.

They're telling you, "GO BUY A NEW SAW!!!!" Merry Christmas!

I got a heap of good stuff from Baileys although some got earlier use.

Included a couple of husqvarna bags, husqvarna helmet, gloves, another x27 etc.

I was sneaky and gave my wife a x7 which she wanted a while ago.

I got a new pole saw, a 69 inch tamping bar, 2 Oregon chains and chain sharpener.
Hope everyone else got what they wanted!

Back