New Firewood Equipment--The Family Must be Telling Me Something

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
morewood

morewood

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Today has been a great day other than everyone seems to be sick. My wife presented me with a new X-27 splitter. I just happen to have obtained a DR rapid split about a month ago so i am set there now. My dad got me the hookeroon, I can already tell that will be handy moving rounds out of the trailer. All this will go with the new tach and chainsaw repair manual I got. They even got me another pair of gloves. Do you think they are telling me something?:msp_rolleyes::msp_w00t: I love my family, I guess they all appreciate firewood ready to go since I have to cut year 'round to supply everyone in mine and my wife's family.

Shea

PS-Hope everyone has had a merry CHRISTMAS:rock: Stay safe and enjoy the family.

Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Today has been a great day other than everyone seems to be sick. My wife presented me with a new X-27 splitter. I just happen to have obtained a DR rapid split about a month ago so i am set there now. My dad got me the hookeroon, I can already tell that will be handy moving rounds out of the trailer. All this will go with the new tach and chainsaw repair manual I got. They even got me another pair of gloves. Do you think they are telling me something?:msp_rolleyes::msp_w00t: I love my family, I guess they all appreciate firewood ready to go since I have to cut year 'round to supply everyone in mine and my wife's family.

Shea

PS-Hope everyone has had a merry CHRISTMAS:rock: Stay safe and enjoy the family.

They're telling you, "GO BUY A NEW SAW!!!!" Merry Christmas!

deepsouth

deepsouth

ArboristSite Guru
I got a heap of good stuff from Baileys although some got earlier use.

Included a couple of husqvarna bags, husqvarna helmet, gloves, another x27 etc.

I was sneaky and gave my wife a x7 which she wanted a while ago.

Latest posts