New hat

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, okay, i give up. Man, the things a guy will subject himself to just to get a new hat.

Here's your picture. Did i mention that i'm short? As in really, really short?

can i take the cute little woodland critters off now? Please?

no. You have not fulfilled the infinity cubed dog dare. :msp_angry:

gologit, don't know if ya care, but if you do it you will gain soooo much respect from us. man up. :laugh:

Damn. Okay...I'll see what else I can come up with.

if you get some action shots of you with the woodland friends mac t you could be this cool :hmm3grin2orange:

220px-Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg

Okay, okay...I give up.

P5270206.jpg

I have space cleared on the work bench, the hair drier is warming up, the rubbing alcohol and tweezers are ready. Now can I take those fuzzy-bunny stickers off? I promise to treat them gently and dispose of them properly.

that's a purty tin hat Mr. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

just remember, if the woodland friends come off of the hat they gotta go on the thermos

I guess he would but they might distract from the airbrush tie-dye he's planning on applying

You people are vicious.

And the stickers are OFF! If anybody ever needs to have somebody put stickers on something I'd recommend Slowp. I think she uses super-glue and then etches the surface for a better adhesion. Them little critters were stuck on good....real good.

Okay, okay...I give up.

P5270206.jpg

I have space cleared on the work bench, the hair drier is warming up, the rubbing alcohol and tweezers are ready. Now can I take those fuzzy-bunny stickers off? I promise to treat them gently and dispose of them properly.

Annie wants to know if you are a red head.

Back