New member to the club!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornraker

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well boys i must say i'm now a proud ms660 owner. I tried to decide for weeks on whether to get a husky 395 or stihl 660 and i decided yesterday. for some reason the 660 just appealed to me more. i got it for $999 with a 25 inch bar. I did about 3 hrs of cutting in the last 2 days and i must say that thing is quit a step up from my old 044!

Congratulations on the new saw! They are quite the beast, and it should increase in power during break-in, and there is more to be had with a dual port muffler and carb adjustment. Even without mods, there is a lot more power in that 92cc vs a good running 70cc.

LOL and a good choice. I purchased a ms650 a couple of months for $700 from a dealer I did a favor for and she could'nt sell it in this area because it had a full wrap. It's broke in now and I just added a ported muffler, and she screams. I really think a man should have a few Husky's and a few Stihl's just to make sure you don't get bored.

Welcome matey! big ass saw, good choice, differences between the big two always seem less worrying if the saws under comparison are just enormous. Have fun!

Good choice, you'll be happy with that for a good while. Now they only make one saw bigger now days. Trust me give it a few months and you'll be looking.:clap:

Back