New saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodburner04

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So my girlfriend and I bought one of those toy Stihl saws for my niece's 3rd birthday. I kept saying I wanted one. Well this morning I'm laying on the couch hungover. The girl walks in with my very own toy Stihl!!

View attachment 313426

Thats just too bulky for a kid to play with everyone knows this is lighter and has better sideways balance.
hesepapa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It is interesting that the companies market their homeowner saws into kid saws. Husqvarna the 440 and Stihl looks like the 290! Wonder what that means? Is it because they are the volume models for these companies?

My oldest girl has one that is makita colors. She has cut down some imaginary trees a few times. She even used a lamp as a tree to cut down once. I'm just glad she didn't cut the Christmas tree down:D

Ib4st (in before saw troll) to say it's heavier than a toy saw should be and it handles poorly :wink2:

haha, genius! IBST, I see that catching on around here... at least in the MS261 and MS290 threads. Rep sent

Back