New show on National Geographic Thursdays at 9pm.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked on there page and the video isnt on there post list. I wanted to comment but after spending 20 mins looking for iton my news feed I gave up. If you jist search for american climbers on facebook you will find them

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Did you see the fun factoid they show saying many climbers wear rubber boots to prevent electrical shock.

I did a double take when I saw that, didn't have it on my dvr though and wasn't sure if I read that right. I think a couple of those guys must have got together messing with the producers just to see if they would really believe it?!

I have had a number of customers say they watch the show and everyone has also said they thought accidents were staged. This show is great for business. Put some Wraptors and mini skids and gas drill cabling and some new stuff on there. How bout some home shots with sawdust everywhere and the garage full of equipment.

They do a lot of white pines...sticky f'n mess. Why do they need so many guys? Interaction I guess. Pretty good show tonight. Shed coulda been worse...DSCF1024.JPG

Wanna read something funny I didn't see last nights show I was doing decorations til after 1030pm however I checked in on the fan page and half of these so called pros have pictures either in there work page or there own pages that is awful to say the very least . Why are people so jealous of this show that they would resort to being flat out lying hypocrites. If you believe me to be full of **** go look .....one person even has pics up after complaining about PPE not only missing glasses and a helmet but no double tie in in an action shot of him cutting . Sickening to me how that no matter the class and qualifications of the participants there is a certain inner circle of haters and wannabes .

Ya I know what your saying Ed. I know its all staged for intertainment and I look forward to Thur night for some.

Just watched the episode last from last night. Its pretty funny to watch their "concern". Producers should get these guys some acting lessons. Didn't see really what all the excitement was about that leaner. Seemed pretty simple. I do like hearing other peoples slang terms for tree only stuff, like the "key" we just call it a pressure point.

By reading all the fb posts on American climbers page you would think all the guys ******** are in the tcia or isa good old boys club. Looked at a bunchnof there photos. Eddies right there is alot of violations in those photos. People living in glasses houses throwing rocks.

Latest posts

Back