New to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, did this thread get lost in a hurry.:givebeer:

Welcome aboard Kirby33, welcome to the insane assylum. Nice to see another Empire stater. Stihl & Dolmar huh? Don't think I ever saw a Dolmar back in the '80s or '90s here in NY. It'll be good to have another experienced saw guy here to straighten out these lunatics.

Got a lead older Stihl service manuals? (couldn't resist completely shameless plug) Kidding aside, enjoy the ride.:cheers:

You are correct, and I should apologize to Kirby for mucking up his welcome post. I bid you ado, we will meet again. Ciao for now......

As I have said before welcome kirby. Sorry bout the tussle. We all get carried away sometimes. Its a ride sometimes

Ex Stihl dealer here from back in the mid 90's. Just gettin settled in to this site and maybe can help some folks out with their questions and stuff. Any way how do you do? Name's Jim in NY in the Finger Lakes Region. Glad to meet ya!

Welcome to Arboristsite!

- just ignore the occational :ices_rofl: nonsense going on here - lots of serious discussions as well.....:)

Last edited:
Sorry your Thread got De-railed (get used to it!!!!)

14424 huh? I'm from just up the street in Farmington. I live just south of Oswego now. What was the name of your dealership? I was on the FLCC woodsman's team from '92-'94. I'm sure I must have strolled into your shop once or twice.

This is actually a legitimate post,,,, it got lost in the Bigbore-Bookdog slapfest!!!!! :buttkick: :laugh: :sword:

Some of tha boyz,,,, just havin a little fun!!!!! :dizzy: :givebeer:

Velcome

welcome to the CAD center. we will glady pick yer brains for any and all stihl info. just be warned we are afflicted by some degree of CAD.let the stihl versus the world argument begin:greenchainsaw: :dizzy:
:cheers:

Not at all, that comment was about Just Mow, his post count (4,441), and his love for Stihl saws.

He is highly defensive regarding the virtues of that overheavy fatazz of a saw (MS441).... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

Last edited:
In your wildest dreams Teen king!!!!

LOL!!!!! :clap:

Hey Kirby,,, you can go back to this duplicate post hit the edit button,,,,, look at the bottom left and enable the delete feature then delete this post !!!!
I feel the love already!
there is a space with the reason for deletion ,,,,, Duplicate!!!!

Last edited:
Not at all, that comment was about Just Mow, his post count (4,441), and his love for Stihl saws.

He is highly defensive regarding the virtues of that overheavy fatazz of a saw (MS441).... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

Awwwww now, Mow is no more defensive of the 441 than you are of the Humpback 372 with the auto oiling system, ya know, it oils automaticly without even starting it up. Look, I got a pic to prove how well the system works,LOLOLOL That Stihl oil sure is tacky aint it,hehehehe

attachment.php

Oppppppppps forgot

Welcome Kirby. I see your a old timer and thats a good thing. Me being a young handsome buck of 22 I'll make sure these guys don't get too ruff on ya.

Back