Next Mich mini GTG- Oct, 7th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carvinmark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We are planning the next one, you are invited. Will be same place as last one, my house. Helsel said he is going to be there with some fast saws. So, who's coming? In the northern part of the lower peninsula.
Mark

The more, the merrier. Computeruser, You better make it and you to Casey. Reddog I expect to see you there too!LOL I'm on the hunt for some more saw logs. Just hope Helsel and E J make it .

Mark, I still need to check with the boss. I dont forsee any problems.

Want to work out a trade? Some White Oak for some Cedar?. Or even some of that Pine you've got laying all over the place!!!I can shoot you some pictures of the logs if you like.

YEAH!!!

I can't make this one either. I leave for a PGA job the last week of AUG and won't return home until mid october.

Sorry, maybe I can make the next one.

-Steve

Freakingstang said:
YEAH!!!

I can't make this one either. I leave for a PGA job the last week of AUG and won't return home until mid october.

Sorry, maybe I can make the next one.

-Steve
Steve, that's a bummer. If anything changes, you are welcome. Would like to meet you.
Mark

I'd like to try and make it to your GTG. I noticed the lack of McCulloch saws, and could remedy that problem! :biggrinbounce2:

Yes, the more the merrier. Seemed like a Stihl Reunion last time!! Everywhere I looked all I saw was white and orange, and then some more orange, and a little red.

Gearhead1 said:
I'd like to try and make it to your GTG. I noticed the lack of McCulloch saws, and could remedy that problem! :biggrinbounce2:

Please do come and play with us. It is all just for fun and to learn from each other. See ya there.:)
Mark

CaseyForrest said:
Hey Mark, I dropped off those covers to Brian. He said he should have my 084 up and running this weekend. Thanks for the Trade!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :cheers: :dizzy:

CaseyForrest said:
I was there tonight, but didnt think to ask about your saw. I did pick up some square ground though. Will give it a try tomorrow.

I haven't heard from Brian yet so I'm hoping that is good news. I have been working on getting some more logs, I think we will need more this time.
Mark

Hey, I posted this earlier as a trade, but would like to recind that offer.

Id like to make this offer....

Would you like some White Oak? I have probably 6 logs, 8' long about 18"-24" diameter. Straight, knot free. I know you dont come across hardwoods up there to often.

CaseyForrest said:
Hey, I posted this earlier as a trade, but would like to recind that offer.

Id like to make this offer....

Would you like some White Oak? I have probably 6 logs, 8' long about 18"-24" diameter. Straight, knot free. I know you dont come across hardwoods up there to often.
Hey bud,
Wouldn't mind the oak(would love to have it) but my biz is all about pine and cedar right now and I don't have what you are looking for. I will help you get cedar, hope you know this,you might have to come up earlier, or stay later.LOL
Mark

No....no trade needed. I figure'd youd like some of that for your own personal use. Thats it, no strings!!!

I dont really need the Cedar, Im just yanking your chain now!!. Ive got 1/2 my siding done in Ash already, So once the 660 is a little more broken in, Im gonna start milling some more siding. Did you ever see my siding pictures?

CaseyForrest said:
No....no trade needed. I figure'd youd like some of that for your own personal use. Thats it, no strings!!!

I dont really need the Cedar, Im just yanking your chain now!!. Ive got 1/2 my siding done in Ash already, So once the 660 is a little more broken in, Im gonna start milling some more siding. Did you ever see my siding pictures?

Casey,
Saw your siding I think,does this mean that you will be hauling a trailer north? Guess I'll be chipping in for gas. Maby you can try out your new 084 on my mill. We'll have to try it.
Mark

No chipping in for gas, I wont stand for it!!!

My trailer is small, I built it for my truck. 5x10.

I should have it mounted in my CSM as soon as I get it back, Ill let you know how shes doing.:hmm3grin2orange:

Back