Next Mich mini GTG- Oct, 7th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carvinmark said:
Casey,
I saved a log for you to square with your mill.Keep my 025 warm for me till Saturday.LOL
Mark

I guess that means Ill have to bring my rails too!!

I was thinking about you taking the first cut. That way I dont have to load up those 10' long rails!!

Squaring up a log with a CSM takes ALLOT of time. 4 set-ups instead of one.

Hey Casey,
I'll make the first pass,don't load up any more than you have to.We may not need that log anyways but my mill can handle it so don't sweat it.
Mark

ok guys, you are all gonna hate me. I don't really have a choice in the matter, actually I don't.

I got called to work for an emergancy job in cincinnatti. A chemical plant lost power and we have a couple big gens coming from my office to go down there. A very critical process needs power to keep the chemicals cool. I'm leaving here in 5 minutes.

I'll probably work through the night and won't be back in time for the GTG.

I'm sorry. Hopefully I can get up that way and meet you guys one of these days. It's things like this that makes me hate my job. Unfortunately it was my week on call, and even though i had the day off, the boss didn't want to go (even though he said he cover me). I tried to say no, but even had the area general manager call me.

Sorry guys, have fun and be safe. Saw some cookies and mill some boards for me.

-Steve

Back