Nice Balance!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Στάλθηκε από το LG-H818 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I had a tree removal company manager tell me that his MS361 is underpowered. He runs a 25" bar on his. I seldom do that -- only as needed. Heck, if I need more than a 20" bar, I usually go to the 65 to 75 cc saw class, simple as that. I may give him an offer for his 361. These saws are work horses and seldom complain. If I had to throw away all my chain saws and keep only one, the 361 would remain.

I bought a 361 new several years ago. It had a 20” bar on it and handled it well. When I got a 362 with a 20” bar I put a 18” on the 361 with a 8 pin sprocket. The 361 is a hot rod now for sure. Lots of chain speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cut some with it yesterday. It doesn't have the torque vs my old 441 but I like the weight difference. Keep the rev's up it does the job.

I bought a 361 new several years ago. It had a 20” bar on it and handled it well. When I got a 362 with a 20” bar I put a 18” on the 361 with a 8 pin sprocket. The 361 is a hot rod now for sure. Lots of chain speed
You have given me a great idea. I have an 18" bar that never gets used. I just may fasten an 8-pin sprocket along with that bar and give it a whirl. Sometimes it's also fun driving my wife's classic '91 Toyota Celica GTS, limited edition.

It makes a impressive rooster tail of chips with a good sharp chain! The 362 seems to have more torque but the 361 is a screamer for sure

I think that is a little front heavy like my 660 with a 36”. Those are 38s I’m guessing

Latest posts

Back