No Firewood in the Basement.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a small wheelbarrow with 8-10 Ash splits sitting in the garage just incase...it's got till this weekend to get used or it's going back on the pile for next year. I'm pretty confident I'm done for the year though...:clap:

I went to my oldest son's house... we drank a few beers... my wife called...
I'm home now... I carried a couple armloads of fire wood in... the furnace is fired...
My nutz are in my wife's purse... she says I can have them back in a few days... maybe...
As I always say... it-is-what-it is.
But... no BS... after tonight I'm done... it's over... no friggin' more... the king of the castle has spoken‼

I'm home now... I carried a couple armloads of fire wood in... the furnace is fired...
My nutz are in my wife's purse... she says I can have them back in a few days... maybe...
But... no BS... after tonight I'm done... it's over... no friggin' more... the king of the castle has spoken‼

...just wait until the ol' lady wants to play around with the 'purse'...totin' your scrotum...Always seems the trade-off is...'damn, I got dicked again.' Lol. Way it works most times for me anyhow...just say yeh and be done with it. Last thing I need is another Young and the Restless gettin force fed down me throat. Lol

He's just rehearsing what he's going to tell SWMBO.
4ce7.jpg

king :dizzy: yah..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

For firewood, to borrow a phrase, it is what it is, if it is still cold, I don't see any huge problems bringing in wood. Heck, even down here, april has always been hit or miss, 80-90s sometimes, 60s-70s more common, then a weird cold blast with frost. Seen it a bunch, every other year at least. I got the wood, I'll burn it if we need heat. I do have a propain wall heater but it isn't even hooked up, needs a new line coming in. It's nothing to get into a real serious argument about.

LMFAO!!!![emoji91]

how much wood did ya bring in this past weekend WS?
also...what do you do if you come across one of your family members crawling in the stack...do you say hello, or do you squash them?

Latest posts

Back