No Firewood in the Basement.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much wood did ya bring in this past weekend WS?
NONE‼ It warmed up 'round here??
My family members don't live in wood stacks... we have more class than that :D
Any arachnids I find in the stacks are looked upon as invading my territory... squashin' is to good for 'em... they burn, or I stake 'em out and let the birds have 'em.

Suppose to be low's of upper 30's and high's of mid 50's-60 for the next week. May get a little cold at night.
Soooo heat wave.
We have been in the upper 60s in the daytime, 40s at night. I try to wait to mow grass for the first time until I absolutely hafta do it...I cut the grass last evening :nofunny: :oops:

We have been in the upper 60s in the daytime, 40s at night. I try to wait to mow grass for the first time until I absolutely hafta do it...I cut the grass last evening :nofunny: :oops:

Got about a month to go before grass cutting. We are in the everything is dead, brown, and moldy stage until the frost gives out.

The frost finally is out of the north side of my biggest wood stack (runs E/W) just in the last week or two. It was heaved up and leaning hard, I had to go out and hammer the south side back to the north, I thought I was gonna lose 'er. Would've sucked, that stack is 50' long by 5' (+) tall

@Whitespider, I just clicked your link...what a piece of work :omg:

Also, I think the "troll of the month" title seems kinda cheap and really pales in comparison to something like...err...say something lofty like "bloviator of the year"! Heck, Oxford basically already nominated ya for it the other day, may as well run with it :laugh: :dancing: :happybanana:

Back